IGNORED

Photos of the AtariAge booth at PRGE 2013

I found it via Google before you even posted here. :)

I started uploading the photos this morning, but didn't finish until shortly before I started the thread here. So, you may want to look at the collection again as you may have missed some photos.

BTW: How about thieves? All those games lying around must have been pretty tempting.

That's always a concern, but generally hasn't been a problem. We did keep the XM module for the 7800 in clear view. :)

..Al

Wow - those promo flat type banners of the latest homebrews are amazing! Love the overall look of the entire booth Al! Very clean and professional. AtariAge is definitely tops when it comes to quality, the community, homebrew output, talent and more! Lots to be proud of and your booth's totally reflect the "brand". :)

BTW: the lighting above in this particular place is really cool too. Certain angles make it look Tron-ish.

• Like 1

It's Atari heaven!!! Al, any chance you'll make the trip to CCAG in Cleveland next year? They said it's going to be at a larger venue.

It's very time consuming to attend shows, and I worked my ass off for the entire month of September to prepare for this one. Takes a lot out of me, so it's tough to do more than one show, especially if I'm not sure I'd even break even on my expenses to get out there and back. I was asked by a few different attendees about vending at other shows (such as the Seattle Retro Gaming Expo.

Nice pics! Was the show pretty crowded both days?

It seemed reasonably busy both days, and busier on Sunday than most shows are on their second day. I have no idea what the attendance numbers look like compared to last year, though.

BTW: the lighting above in this particular place is really cool too. Certain angles make it look Tron-ish.

Yeah, I think it looks really cool as well--definitely the best lighting I've seen in a large convention space such as this.

..Al

Whoa,

quite a nice set up Al ;-)

People playing Assembloids 2600 seem concentrated and beardy, hehe.

Thanks alot for all the effort you went through with that!

Cheers,

Martin

AL: may I post a selected subset of those into the Assembloids2600 thread?

Edited by enthusi

It's very time consuming to attend shows, and I worked my ass off for the entire month of September to prepare for this one. Takes a lot out of me, so it's tough to do more than one show, especially if I'm not sure I'd even break even on my expenses to get out there and back. I was asked by a few different attendees about vending at other shows (such as the Seattle Retro Gaming Expo.

I can't even imagine the time and work involved. It was just wishful thinking on my part.

Edited by JamesL

I like the shot posted here. I particularly love the Seaweed Assault poster in the background. Any chance that you would consider selling it? I mentioned in the Seaweed Assault thread ages ago that I'd love a poster of the artwork but nobody bit... :)

I like the shot posted here. I particularly love the Seaweed Assault poster in the background. Any chance that you would consider selling it? I mentioned in the Seaweed Assault thread ages ago that I'd love a poster of the artwork but nobody bit... :)

It's actually a one-off vinyl banner.

..Al

Hi guys, it was awesome wandering around the booth during the show. Loved seeing all the homebrews and 2600's lit up.

But did I miss some gathering or get-together? I went round to the booth a few times and there didn't seem to be anyone around I knew. I can't remember the name badge of the fellah that gave me my lanyard but when I introduced myself he didn't seem to know too many members. He's not in the pics above.

Anyway, I was just wondering if AA was meeting up somewhere and I missed the memo.

I'm going again next year so I'll be making a greater effort to meet up with some of you all.