IGNORED

Yak plays a game

GroovyBee

Well, there is a person who made it easy to choose a side, even if you never wanted it. Sorry, but the behaviour of William the last weeks is ridiculous. Greasy Bee? How childish is that? But whats even more unforgivable, he didnt even recognized how he insulted HIS customers with some statements.

But hey, I am just a "sycophant of Groovy Bee" :D

• Like 4

Thats the funny part, because I have to admit that there are sycophants in this story ;) You dont have a clue of anything, thats the problem. It seems that you have not even took the time to read the whole story. If you dont think its childish to insult people than well... you are maybe childish too.

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 3

Open letter from Polly-Anna,

Hey guys. I love the fact that games are being developed for the Intellivision. We all need some sort of payment for our time and expenses. A good deal in a community like ours here on this forum is the concept of Raising ALL Boats. This thread has done nothing to raise all boats. If anything our community lowers itself into a muddy quagmire of smelly crap where we all sink and get stuck.

If it is money stopping this...it is very easy to solve. If it is ego, all is lost. Clearly it's not money, it is an inability for people to communicate in a civil manner and having the understanding that $#it happens...things don't always go as smoothly as planned. Feeling get hurt and egos get bruised.

I don't know crap about this really, but what I see on the the surface is pretty stupid. Groovy Bee, I look forward you your work. To other INTV developers, carry on. If it's not fun any longer, there is always Android or iPhone.

Thanks to all the developers that carry on the Intellivision. I know your intention is not to get rich doing this. I'm a folk singer, I won't get rich doing that, but in the good years I can make a living in the arts doing what I love. I wish the same for you.

Your's truly,

Pollyanna

• Like 2

wtf is that? Did they intentionally want to sabotage their own sales?

You can find this song on the Intellivision in Hi-Fi CD.

http://www.intellivisiongames.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=35

And that's the music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFSvhhwxKYw

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 1