IGNORED

Yak plays a game

GroovyBee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Had the pleasure of playing Hover Bovver, the non-existent edition on Saturday. :)

The game looks great. I had the choice of the starting level and decided on one of the non-existing ones, where the not-functional AI ripped me apart.^^

Really nice visuals and challenging difficulty (especially if you're not used to the Intellivision controller). I hope people will eventually get to play this. :)

• Like 3

Had the pleasure of playing Hover Bovver, the non-existent edition on Saturday. :)

The game looks great. I had the choice of the starting level and decided on one of the non-existing ones, where the not-functional AI ripped me apart.^^

Really nice visuals and challenging difficulty (especially if you're not used to the Intellivision controller). I hope people will eventually get to play this. :)

LOL!

Awesome. I also do hope we get to play it eventually.

Agreed. Hate to see someone's hard work not appreciated by others despite all of the "issues". That's part of the thrill of designing a game ... others enjoying it, right?