IGNORED

what was your Favorite thing about PRGE

Location, location, location...

I like that it was close by for me. My work schedule got crazy at the last minute, and the proximity of Portland allowed me to attend. THere were many good booths. The arcade and the DJ's were really good again.

Kudos to the organizers.

I couldn't pick one thing. This kind of show is all about THE EXPERIENCE.

Great people and great friends.

Stuff to buy- and lots of great buyers for my stuff!

Awesome arcade.

Always happy to visit Portland.

I shared a booth and we sprang for some help (to watch the booth and sell) which gave me more opportunities to enjoy the show as a vendor than I usually have.

• Like 1

I couldn't pick one thing. This kind of show is all about THE EXPERIENCE.

Great people and great friends.

Stuff to buy- and lots of great buyers for my stuff!

Awesome arcade.

Always happy to visit Portland.

I shared a booth and we sprang for some help (to watch the booth and sell) which gave me more opportunities to enjoy the show as a vendor than I usually have.

Ditto!

Supercade, Freeplay, Vendors, New Releases, Panels, Tounaments, and Friends!

Getting my Heavy Suxer signed by Joe Decuir was pretty cool.

mine was buying this! Thank you Joe Grand! :)

Rick

Nice! I must have found Joe's booth after you picked those up.

I can't decide :)

Nice haul! Did you get your Space Rocks poster? I know at least 1 person left theirs behind at the AA booth.

My favorite thing was watching people play Space Rocks, Stay Frosty 2 and Medieval Mayhem. Meeting Joe Decuir and Bob Smith was awesome. It was great to reconnect with people like Joe Grand, Fred Quimby and Ed Fries. Getting asked for autographs was way cool, never had that happen before :) I was also really happy that the guy running the retro tournament delayed the final Medieval Mayhem match until after my presentation was done (the tournament and my presentation were scheduled for the same time).

Nice! I must have found Joe's booth after you picked those up.

Nice haul! Did you get your Space Rocks poster? I know at least 1 person left theirs behind at the AA booth.

My favorite thing was watching people play Space Rocks, Stay Frosty 2 and Medieval Mayhem. Meeting Joe Decuir and Bob Smith was awesome. It was great to reconnect with people like Joe Grand, Fred Quimby and Ed Fries. Getting asked for autographs was way cool, never had that happen before :) I was also really happy that the guy running the retro tournament delayed the final Medieval Mayhem match until after my presentation was done (the tournament and my presentation were scheduled for the same time).

I got my poster...space rocks is such a fantastic game.

• Like 2

Everything. Literally everything. I hit the ground running at the Atari Booth. Played tons of great games in the free play arcade. Bought so many amazing things even though I came to the show without luggage. (Had to hold everything in a bag on my lap on the flight back home.)

I also finally got to visit Portland. It's a beautiful city full of friendly people and amazing scenery. It reminds me of my hometown in Upstate NY, only much cleaner and more green. I look forward to the chance to visit Portland again, only next time I'm going to extend my stay.

Oh and I think I saw Bigfoot on the way back home. Ok, so maybe it was a really hairy guy with a beard and long hair wearing a thick sweater, but he looked like Bigfoot and that's what really matters.

• Like 1