IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

Yep, with the second game in the trilogy due out in September. The third game may or may not see a local release depending on how well the first two games sell according to the wiki.

Nice! Didnt know that. Never got a chance to play them on the PSP, keep hearing good things about the series.

Yep, with the second game in the [The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky] trilogy due out in September. The third game may or may not see a local release depending on how well the first two games sell according to the wiki.

Where did you hear that date? The most narrow window I know of is "by the end of 2014." I do know that localization work is still in progress, because Xseed-affiliated Jess continues to tweet about it fairly often.

Here's a PC game deal I'd like to share: Life of Pixel on Desura is 60% off ($2.79) for at least part of this weekend. Yes, I'm pushing this game again, because it seems like a game that should be popular with AtariAgers. VCS levels, ZX Spectrum levels, C64 levels, NES levels, and more? No-brainer! And yes, it's also fun.

onmode-ky

Have Life of Pixel through PSN on my Xperia, it is a really good game, controls work nice for touch screen, done the first set of levels, some of the Spectrum levels and started on the BBC Model B levels. Wasn't aware that it was available on the PC in all honesty, need to pick it up.