IGNORED

Super Video Arcade Overlay Set (NEW)

pboland

Talk to Cmart (and read previous posts). Cmart ordered two copies for you ;-)

I was out of town this morning, had to go to phoenix and got back tonight. I sent pboland a msg but not sure if he got it yet. Cmart is looking after the silo while I was out. :) I was also in Aquarius land the last few days getting tutored by the aquarians on aquarius basic.

This is kinda not right.....I actually work for a living in California, U.S.A. 14 hours a day and not on a computer.

I thought there was a kinda pre-order list going here that i know I have been on for a month.

Now, all the sharks are all over this thread picking them off from there desk jobs, or maybe no jobs. not quite fair.....

This is kinda not right.....I actually work for a living in California, U.S.A. 14 hours a day and not on a computer.

I thought there was a kinda pre-order list going here that i know I have been on for a month.

Now, all the sharks are all over this thread picking them off from there desk jobs, or maybe no jobs. not quite fair.....

It would appear that they're still available. Get in there. :)

The last one of the first run has been sold!!!!!!!

At this point, if you want a copy of this product you will be put on a waiting list. If you would still like to purchase a copy and be put on the waiting list please PM me your intent to purchase and be sure to state how many you would like and your location (for shipping calculation). I will contact you via PM once the next batch is ready. I will not take any money until the next batch is ready to ship out the door.

Quick Update:

All orders that have paid have been shipped. I believe all of them have some kind of tracking number (except for one, wasn't available to Italy) and you should have either gotten an email with the tracking info or I would think you can log in to your PayPal account to see the tracking info. If not please PM via the conversations you have already started and I will get you the tracking info.

Only 14 copies have been reserved for this next run. That means only 26 are left. If you really want this overlay set you MUST PM me to be put on the waiting list. If you guys have any questions please let me know. The 26 that are left will be the last ones. I will not make anymore of this overlay set. Don't miss out again, this might be your last chance to get your hands on the new Super Video Arcade Overlay Set.