IGNORED

The MOUSE TRAP High Score Competition has STARTED! Nov. 10-30 2013

Rev

What do we do when the socre turns over and s

Nope ! Max is 99 999 999 points ! How do I know ? Yesterday, I played 7 hours and my score was 34 449 939 but the electricity shut down and I didn't have time to take a photo ^^

correct? my score flipped over :)

Hey Wolfy62,

That is so funny - I know the exact auction you are talking about as I was considering picking it up for the competition but didn't want to spend fhe $13+ because I'm kind of broke so I picked up a lessor version one CIB for $7.50 total to maybe enter competition since I can't get to my collection. It won't matter, I'm pretty sure I suck real bad:-)

Hey Rev, don't forget to put aside a D2K patch for me - maybe I can throw you some screw carts in return in the future.

Hope all is well in Inty community - seems like the fighting has subsided a lot:-)

One question for everyone on here - please don't kill me I'm new to boards - why for the love of God does intellivision not have its own drop down menu? Isn't our fanbase just as rabid as many of the others that have their own? Just don't understand it at all and it kinda pisses me off that I have to do a search on intellivision when there should be a drop down. Or am I just not seeing it/user error:-) Any help in answering this would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

Joe.

Hey Wolfy62,

That is so funny - I know the exact auction you are talking about as I was considering picking it up for the competition but didn't want to spend fhe $13+ because I'm kind of broke so I picked up a lessor version one CIB for $7.50 total to maybe enter competition since I can't get to my collection. It won't matter, I'm pretty sure I suck real bad:-)

Hey Rev, don't forget to put aside a D2K patch for me - maybe I can throw you some screw carts in return in the future.

Hope all is well in Inty community - seems like the fighting has subsided a lot:-)

Are you referring to this site? if so, you are aware we are inside enemy territory. About three or four years ago there wasnt even intellivision here, until Rev "Intelli-Che" olutionika organized a revolution and got this added to the atari site.

Edited by voltron

Hi Voltron,

Thanks for the quick reply - no I had no idea so thank you very much for the information and good job to those responsible for getting us on here. I still think it is disgusting and shows the jealousy of Atari 2600 fans then. I don't care that the Atari 2600 had more games, arcade ports, etc. While I don't hate the 2600, it will always be a piece of s**t when compared to the intellivision. Sure I'm likely to make lots of friends with that comment but seriously now:-) Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that the 2600 has many great and fun games as I played some as a kid - I'm just tired of the disrespect that the intellivision gets. Thanks Joe for Space Patrol and thanks Arnauld/Dave for Stonix, etc...

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong, while l I dislike atari, there are a few and i mean few games that are good for atari. The m network games and some of the homebrews, but thats about it. With the system changer you can play the m network games and halo (hombrew) on ur Intellivision.

:)

Edited by voltron

is there a trick for the emulator? i got the rom, but its bin and wont load. i looked up the missing cfg but still wont load. anyone have a rom version?

I have a .int rom and it's working with jzintv without a cfg file.

I can't upload here. Tried and got an error.

If you pm me with e-mail I can send you this rom (and others as well).

Dont get me wrong, will I dislike atari, there are a few and i mean few games that are good for atari. The m network games and some of the homebrews, but thats about it. With the system changer you can play the m network games and halo (hombrew) on ur Intellivision.

:)

Interesting. What homebrews do you like?

Meteor Shower for Atari 7800 is a great one (and inspired on Intellivision Astrosmash), I think you would like it.

On the other hand, I guess you won't like Atari 2600 shark! shark! version. It's called Go Fish!

I'm no atari lover by any means but my friend had one and I enjoyed missile command, some paddle games, super man, haunted house, etc.. See I'm not a 2600 hater, just tired of the intellivision disrespect. That's ok though, all of us know some of the truly special games on the inty and all the "firsts" that intellivision accomplished:-)

I have a .int rom and it's working with jzintv without a cfg file.

I can't upload here. Tried and got an error.

If you pm me with e-mail I can send you this rom (and others as well).

Thanks dont up loaded it here, it violates site rules i believe. i will pm u my email

Hey Voltron,

Sorry about your cart. Still waiting for mine to come in mail and then need to prey that my system works as advertised but haven't had time to hook up and test. Can't believe cart burned out on you - have never encountered that - ok I just jinxed myself.

it happens, probably over heated. I ordered a three new carts just in case.

I made the mistake of starting on level one. It gets crazy fast, but I'm keeping up. I prob put in 3 hours in yesterday, but today I can only play for about 30-45 min at a time. I kinda hate this game right now :-) it's making me nauseous. After this game I plan try a harder level! I'm curious to see if the higher levels are inherently more difficult, or if they just start faster. It would also be good to know if they are stingier with the dog bones and/or extra lives.