IGNORED

Boulder Dash (R) For Intellivision

Obviously, we are doing play testing, and our game is not going to ship with problems. It isn't how we roll, and of course has to pass muster with First Star.

I was playing the Colecovision verison of Boulder Dash and it has an annoying scroll to it. Does the Intellivision version has the same issue?

I was playing the Colecovision verison of Boulder Dash and it has an annoying scroll to it. Does the Intellivision version has the same issue?

Seeing as it's from a completely different company and a totally re-written / new version, coded from the ground up (and a fully licensed version from a top-notch publisher,) I wouldn't worry about that.

I've not played the Colecovision version, but based on what I know about the 2 systems, the Intellivision has hardware [smooth] scrolling. The Colecovision does not. I'd say that's probably why you see less than optimal scrolling.

Seeing as it's from a completely different company and a totally re-written / new version, coded from the ground up (and a fully licensed version from a top-notch publisher,) I wouldn't worry about that.

I've not played the Colecovision version, but based on what I know about the 2 systems, the Intellivision has hardware [smooth] scrolling. The Colecovision does not. I'd say that's probably why you see less than optimal scrolling.

I hope your right. Did you beta test the game?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I can't believe I just noticed this thread.. this is really awesome news! :-o

The boxart looks great too, awesome job :thumbsup:

I wonder how the Inty will compare to the CV version.. better scrolling im sure, im stoked either way and would love a copy of this when available please! ;-) :cool:

• 1 month later...

How can I put this politely... how about... PLEASE use f***ing landscape mode not portrait, when filming stuff with your phone!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next video. Can we see, say, screen I (as in the one after H)? Or perhaps screen M?

Cheers

A