IGNORED

What is your goal for 2014 (intv speaking)?

After completing all my 2013 goals, I couldn't resist, I had to post this topic now. :)

So I'm starting with my 2014 goals:

1) Not missing any homebrew release and try to get some of those I lost.

2) Get the incredible keyboard synthesizer!

3) Keep approaching the 125 magic number.

4) Get a nice place for my collection.

In order of likelihood (to get to 125):

- Turbo box

- Triple Challenge box/instructions
- Tutankham

- Congo Bongo

- LF1/LF2

- Spiker (shocking, I know)

Other stuff I'm looking for:

- All new homebrews (I think I'm on the list for all of those to-be-released)

- Complete my Sears collection (Checkers CIB and Backgammon box)

- White Water (International version)
- Robot Rubble and League of Light homebrews

I have a decent list of "tradeables", if anyone has anything on my list they'd be willing to part with. ;-)

1. I'm hoping to figure out how to post short video reviews to go alongside the Intellivisionaries podcast episodes. That's actually in process already, hopefully I can get it polished enough to actually put some videos out.

I have an inty game in process that I haven't worked on in months; would love to get that moving again.

Hoping to fill in my last 4 Sears variant games.

Late last year, I wrote the following about my Intellivision goals for 2013:

My main goal for the Intellivision in 2013 is to expand the collection of games that I play regularly. I still love the "old standards" that I've been playing for years, but I'd like to get deeper into the library and explore games that I've only given a passing glance so far. These include: the AD&D games and Tower of Doom, Vectron, the Intellivoice games, and some of the ECS games (especially Mind Strike, which I've played before but haven't touched in a long time).

I'd also like to try more of the sports titles, particularly the later ones from INTV. I despise professional sports, I never watch any of the "big games," and I'm not athletic or coordinated enough to play these games well in real life, but several of them are still interesting to me as games. The Intellivision versions seem like a good balance: they're fairly sophisticated implementations of the games, but they're also simple enough and abstract enough to permit one to focus on the fundamentals. Perhaps I'll also fill a few gaps in my collection of 100+ (mostly loose) Intellivision titles.

As it turned out, this was a year in which I was preoccupied with finishing other projectsincluding a few for the Aquarius, I'm glad to sayso I didn't get to realize most of my stated ambitions for 2013. I think I'll reuse this old checklist, then, as a start for 2014.

If you already have those, yes....finish it!

The only way I won't finish in 2014 is if I finish in 2013 :)

I still need...

1. Thunder Castle

2. Thin Ice

3. World Cup Soccer

4. Donkey Kong Jr

5. Word Fun

If any of you have any of these in good condition that you want to sell, let me know!

My goal was going to be to find an instruction manual for my otherwise CIB music Synthesizer. I've been looking now for at least a couple of year and shockingly enough found one on ebay just last month. I guess I can check that goal off now! :-D

I guess the only two things I have in mind for 2014 are:

1. Find a CIB copy of Sears Backgammon. This is a BIG goal for me!

2. Finally get pics of my collection taken and submitted so I can officially be certified for gold status.

Hmmm....preliminary goals:

1. Keep an eye out for a reasonably priced loose Spiker cart (<$250)

2. Obtain a loose LF2 cart, and hopefully a manual. I have a loose LF1 cart I'd trade...

3. Continue collecting Activision patches that I'm missing.

4. Find the last Triton catalog that I'm missing.

5. Find a CIB 4-Tris (any version).

6. Find a CIB Same Game & Robots (early version).

7. Robot Rubble and League of Light (stretch goals)

8. Find a second copies of certain homebrews (Deep Pockets, Rocky & Bullwinkle, & Space Patrol).

9. Play some homebrews: KOTM, Super Chef BT, Match 5, Yogi's Frustration, Carol vs Ghost, D2K (I must conquer the Eliminator!), Space Patrol, Stonix

10. Buy Repro Box Set 2

11. Obtain all the Worm Whompers....all of them!

12. Sort through and organize all recent game purchases.....last I checked, pool tables were for actually playing pool!

13. Finish my Intellivision Inc collection (Backgammon, Roulette, Super Series Big League Baseball.....well, the first two at least)

14. Continue obtaining Intellivision Inc overlays (no copyright info at top) for my overlay collection.

15. Play some Aquarius! Buy new games!

16. Determine the World Record for Mouse Trap, then break World Record for Mouse Trap.

17. Finalize all outstanding trades

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Hmmm....preliminary goals:

1. Keep an eye out for a reasonably priced loose Spiker cart (<$250)

2. Obtain a loose LF2 cart, and hopefully a manual. I have a loose LF1 cart I'd trade...

3. Continue collecting Activision patches that I'm missing.

4. Find the last Triton catalog that I'm missing.

5. Find a CIB 4-Tris (any version).

6. Find a CIB Same Game & Robots (early version).

7. Robot Rubble and League of Light (stretch goals)

8. Find a second copies of certain homebrews (Deep Pockets, Rocky & Bullwinkle, & Space Patrol).

9. Play some homebrews: KOTM, Super Chef BT, Match 5, Yogi's Frustration, Carol vs Ghost, D2K (I must conquer the Eliminator!), Space Patrol, Stonix

10. Buy Repro Box Set 2

11. Obtain all the Worm Whompers....all of them!

12. Sort through and organize all recent game purchases.....last I checked, pool tables were for actually playing pool!

13. Finish my Intellivision Inc collection (Backgammon, Roulette, Super Series Big League Baseball.....well, the first two at least)

14. Continue obtaining Intellivision Inc overlays (no copyright info at top) for my overlay collection.

15. Play some Aquarius! Buy new games!

16. Determine the World Record for Mouse Trap, then break World Record for Mouse Trap.

17. Finalize all outstanding trades

Only 17 wishes ? ;)