IGNORED

Interest Check - Space Raid 2600

nanochess

How in the world did I miss this, and what are you two doing in this part of the forums? :) if it's not too late I'd like a CIB as well please. Nanochess, now it's time to move to the Intv and make it games for three systems. :)

Counted! ;) you're just in time. (in fact to everyone reading this, there is still time for reserving till first days of New Year because of holidays)

Yep, I'm working in something for Intv, I promise to put some news in the forum when ready :)

Edited by nanochess

Counted! ;) you're just in time. (in fact to everyone reading this, there is still time for reserving till first days of New Year because of holidays)

Yep, I'm working in something for Intv, I promise to put some news in the forum when ready :)

I'm saved! Please count me in as well. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Sweet! Put me down for a CIB or loose cart please.

Count me interested!

If still possible, I would like 2 CIB please.

All counted!

retroillucid just informed me he has ready the PCBs for cartridge manufacturing :)

So still a few days to reserve.

Edited by nanochess
  • Like 1

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread. I posted tonight in the Intellivision thread as I had intended. Please let someone else have these 2 for the Atari 2600.

Don't worry.

@nanochess... Are you willing or needing to accept pre-orders to help defray initial production costs?

Collectorvision is handling production. Very probably there will be no need for a pre-order period, simply everyone in the thread will be contacted when the game is available.

Anyway J-F (retroillucid) has the last word :)