IGNORED

PONG & COMPUTER SPACE Box Set Pre-Order! and MORE!‏

coleco_master

I got my copies today. My parents had the pleasure of me opening up a box with 4 copies of this games. The mailman rang the door bell and my mom brought it in. I opened up my copy of the game and showed them the instructions and the colored cartridges. These boxsets looks very cool! I really love these colorful cartridges. I'm very happy that my games works. Yep, I was a bit paranoia that they would malfunction, since they were on EPROM booting up with unknown state.

Thank you Retroillucid for support and egging me on doing this project. :) I learned a lot of programming tricks while building these games, which I can apply to future games. I appreciate him for giving me a chance to make these games and letting me add extra stuff to it. Thank Coleco_master for being awesome and testing my games for me. Also thanks 5-11under for testing the game and finding bugs for me to fix. Crapachute did an awesome job on the box art. Thanks Retro_rogue for doing the history booklet. Also, thank Raccoon_lad for helping me with the title screen. And thanks Vampgoddes helping me play test these games and her input. Thanks newcoleco for providing me an easier way for me to produce such awesome product. And thank you all for buying our games.

• Like 3

I got my copies today. My parents had the pleasure of me opening up a box with 4 copies of this games. The mailman rang the door bell and my mom brought it in. I opened up my copy of the game and showed them the instructions and the colored cartridges. These boxsets looks very cool! I really love these colorful cartridges. I'm very happy that my games works. Yep, I was a bit paranoia that they would malfunction, since they were on EPROM booting up with unknown state.

Thank you Retroillucid for support and egging me on doing this project. :) I learned a lot of programming tricks while building these games, which I can apply to future games. I appreciate him for giving me a chance to make these games and letting me add extra stuff to it. Thank Coleco_master for being awesome and testing my games for me. Also thanks 5-11under for testing the game and finding bugs for me to fix. Crapachute did an awesome job on the box art. Thanks Retro_rogue for doing the history booklet. Also, thank Raccoon_lad for helping me with the title screen. And thanks Vampgoddes helping me play test these games and her input. Thanks newcoleco for providing me an easier way for me to produce such awesome product. And thank you all for buying our games.

I'm so happy for you Chris!

I know how much works you have put into these games, this is just insane!

I do hope people will have as much fun as we had creating this release

Those games may be simple games but the involvment put into these is just pure amazing!

Gamers, have fun! :cool:

• Like 1

I was thinking while I was out doing errands. I also want to thanks ComputerSpaceFan. Without his information, videos, and his help getting questions answered, this game would be much more difficult to figured out.

And thank you nanochess to solve my crisis with Pletter Compression. I was like nooo.... why Pletter, why didn't you work. But with my limited knowledge and my experimenting fixing the ASM codes for Pletter and replacing the library that use pletter. I was cramming a lot of stuff into 32KB. Pletter compresses graphic very well. So I made a theme that relates to chess of my way to thank him.

post-24767-0-71819600-1392764735_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I got my copies today.

One of these days I'm going to have to take the 45 minute drive down to your neck of the woods and thank you properly (say pizza, beer and scantily dressed woman) for all your tremendous work in support of the ColecoVision.

My order arrived today as well and I can't wait to check everything out later tonight.

• Like 2

WOW! I'm so happy and proud when i read your comments :cool: :dunce: :cool:

Hope you'll all enjoy this set ! This was a long process to all of us at Collectorvision.

It would be crazy to calculate all the hours that we all spent making this Boxset possible.

This was definitely the biggest Collectorvision home brew project done so far.

Its not too late if you didn't bought a set yet, we still have a few left!

Then we'll get ready for the next project :evil:

Thank you all!!!!

• Like 4

I may have to buy another set. Mine showed up today, and it looks amazing! Packaging was well done and was somehow treated perfectly by all postal employees involved.

However, I missed in the original pictures that it's sealed, right now I can't bring myself to unwrap it!

After the very busy thread that's been going on in the Marketplace, I'm tempted to have it VGA graded! :D http://atariage.com/forums/topic/221910-1987-mario-bros-atari-2600-factory-sealed-vga-85-interest-check/

(That last part is a joke, just in case you don't catch it...)

• Like 3

I had an awesome surprise in the mail today when I got home!

My copy arrived safely and it is georgeous, what a work of art...a tremendous job you guys have done!

Such a nice piece to pay homage to these 2 very important and awesome games and to Atari and the Coleco and the big 3 from syzygy! Really cool :D

I got to finally unite the boxset a top my pong cab :) awesome!!!

post-26050-0-01770600-1392774629_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

My copy arrived safely and it is georgeous, what a work of art...a tremendous job you guys have done!

Such a nice piece to pay homage to these 2 very important and awesome games and to Atari and the Coleco and the big 3 from syzygy! Really cool :D

attachicon.gifpong.jpg

Great Picture :lust:

Oh man, that's cool.

attachicon.gifpong.jpg

Ah, but Nolan gets free set #97 (maybe) and the Greenbergs will have to buy one! ;)

Has Nolan even responded?

Well, seeing as it's been offered to him, I guess CollectorVision will have to follow through unless he doesn't care. If things fall through, I'd say track down Eric Bromley and give him the copy or even the Greenberg son/grandson that has the prototype CED Module... you know, give a little to get a little, like maybe pics or videos of the unit.