IGNORED

PONG & COMPUTER SPACE Box Set Pre-Order! and MORE!‏

coleco_master

I received the package with Pong & Computer Space yesterday including Super Mindfield and MTX Vol.2, both which I didn't order. I ordered Lode Runner and Galaxian instead and pm'ed coleco_master already with no reply yet. Please look into this folks and come back to me on how we do the exchange of the games.

I received the package with Pong & Computer Space yesterday including Super Mindfield and MTX Vol.2, both which I didn't order. I ordered Lode Runner and Galaxian instead and pm'ed coleco_master already with no reply yet. Please look into this folks and come back to me on how we do the exchange of the games.

I can sell you some patience if you want ;) Look at your PM...

Enjoyed seeing the hockey program in Pong. Only made me covetous for a more complete colecovision hockey. Great work as always.

Super Mindfield is a fun little game. Slightly similar concept to minesweeper, but not really. Recommend it to those who like minesweeper. Glad I got it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I was pretty late to this game's party (like most others :/) but fortunate to not be to late, as to be able to be able to get in on a color and black cart set, brand new in the box. I was fortunate to catch GoodDealGames when they had a couple of black carts sets in stock. I was also able to procure a set from the dev himself, Kiwi...who I really can't say enough good things about. I've personally been going through a lot of various shit lately, and he handled some "hiccups" with the transaction/product, with class that is rarely seen today, anywhere. This guy sold me one of his personal color cart sets (5!), brand new, charged me less than retail price, handled all of the issues, and gets an A++ score from me.

As far as the set is concerned. Again pure class here. The choice of cart colors, and the black set, along with the packaging was nicely enough done. The graphics and print look great, but the box/es are a little to on the flimsy side (especially at the $150 MSRP). But it's good enough and would be fine if taken good care of and stored right. The color carts look amazing with PONG having the yellow casing, and Computer Space is in a dark blue. Really cool carts. As far as what you'd want out of Computer Space and PONG? I think that def here. Both games look and play like the finest crafted faithful simulations of the arcade originals as one could really hope for.

• Like 1