IGNORED

NYD 14

Heaven/TQA

But isn't that the release time.

When he says release at 12p.m. CET (Central Europe Time / Germany) its when he put things into public (now, its 5a.m. in Germany).

He start saying that we must send things untill end of 31st so it already passed.

Thats what I am understanding from his post.

Sad that the idea I had with a coder isn't ready yet. We'll put it here when its finished.

Edited by José Pereira

12pm = middle of the day, ie around lunchtime.

I'd recommend if you have stuff that's days late just release of it's own accord so it doesn't get lost in the midst of this thread.

Yes better create a new one.

You aren't understanding. See the 1st pps post here: we must submit things untill the end of 31st. Lunch time 12p.m. is when he will post the contributions.

Oh there seems to be some misunderstandings.

José, time for sending in is till end of the year. Release time is/was always when everyone in the world got well into the new year (plus some bonus time for me). So please await a realease around 13 to 14 oclock (CET) at january 1st.

This year, I think we end up to more around 12 oclock, as I always plan for a release. (I can't sleep anymore, so I can test enough on real hw)

Edited by pps

The wait is over. Here we go with the NYD 2014!

post-3781-0-54046700-1388575426_thumb.gif

NYD2014.zip

Not that mighty as last edition and personally I miss some people often beeing a part of this, but I think the wait is/was worth :) It's always a pleasure for me getting your entries.

Now have fun watching and PLAYING :)

It's on pouet, too: http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=62349

Edited by pps
  • Like 8

Not cheater. I try always compile my programs - it's little game, so for me it's wrong, that take whole disk. So Isimply compile it and linked with library - no change in code... And literally - the game is little faster and more dynamic ;)

Thx again.

Thx all participants - nice. I attached CAVEBLASTER - compiled and linked as single file. Attention - little faster than pre-compiled ;)attachicon.gifCAVEBLASTER.xex

Thanks for compiling my game, this is cool. :-)

Edit: Tried it out, the .xex file hangs up on my Atari... I tried to load it directly from my SIO2SD, which is normally no problem with xex files.

Edited by holgibo

Lunar Blitz is now up on the Cosine website as a single XEX as well... like i said it's nothing special, but i put a few extra tweaks into this version. =-)

lunar_blitz.gif

When seeing this screen shot my sons scares: Dad, did you get as many points? I want to get that much soon - he is at around 32000 for now :)

Edited by pps

I made a ATR out the caveblaster.xex, so you can directly load this faster version in your Atari with SIO2SD or SIO2USB. Thanks Sikor for compiling the game.

@SIKOR: Which compiler did you use to get this small .xex file?

Now its really hard to get a rank better than "spacecook". :grin:

CAVEBLASTER.ATR

Well,

I am not Sikor, but I guess he used the TB XL compiler to compile the program, then he used the CTB-linker to link Runtime and CTB into one single/stand-alone file. And finally he may have used the Superpacker/Exomizer to pack the XEX file (the Runtime.COM can be packed, the program can be packed)...

-Andreas Koch.

I made a ATR out the caveblaster.xex, so you can directly load this faster version in your Atari with SIO2SD or SIO2USB. Thanks Sikor for compiling the game.

@SIKOR: Which compiler did you use to get this small .xex file?

Now its really hard to get a rank better than "spacecook". :grin:

As Charlie Chaplin said: im use standard Turbo Basic XL compiler, after then I use Linker with Runtime2.exe file. On this small sources I don't use no other tools - it's no external data. If I'm use external data - I use Super Packer (for add head binary for example to fonts) and mossad to linking all datas. Usually I don't pack my files, but ocassionally it is necessary (usually for data packing).

Some info You can find on my TB XL and Action! page - http://turbobasicxlandaction.pl - use translator (polish text only).

Best rgards and good luck!

btw: nice game, thx to add it for NYD2014 ;)

• Like 1