IGNORED

Gears of War Insane Difficulty

Hyper_Eye

Back when Gears was a new game I blasted through it with a friend. A while later I started going through it solo but I wanted to rack up some achievements so I played on insane difficulty. I got really far and it looked like I was on my way to wrapping it up in short order. Then I decided to start a campaign with another friend. That's when I found out that the coop campaign progress will overwrite the single player campaign progress. At that point I decided I would not complete the game on insane. Well now MS has released Gears for free and, even though I have had the game all this time, downloading it inspired me to jump back into it. I realized that I could start insane back up from the chapter I got to previously. So now I have made some more progress and I would like to see it through.

I need some help with this! Right now I am at the end of Act 4 where you have to defend the house. I can't get through this part. I need someone to man Don. So I'm looking for someone that doesn't mind jumping into insane difficulty with me starting with Chapter 4-6 and then potentially fighting through to the end. The final act only has 3 parts. It is mostly the final boss fight. I know that if I'm having a hard time with this part I'm going to have a hard time with that. So let me know if you are interested and when you might want to hook up!

Well my brother came over and we were able to get it done. It took a few hours, a lot of patience, a LOT of deaths... but we saw that big **** fall and the achievements starting popping like fireworks.

I'm still down to play some more though. I appreciate the reply.