IGNORED

What are you playing on your PlayStation 4?

Algus

Still playing MLB The Show 16, but it looks like that will go on hiatus for awhile next week.

PS Plus for June as Gone Home which I've been interested in, but haven't played. Also NBA 2k16. I like the franchise, but usually skip every other year...this year was a skip year. So I'll definitely be checking those two out plus Siren: Blood Curse on the PS3. Not to mention a host of new games coming soon in the mail including my first foray into the Dark Souls franchise with Dark Souls II.

Yes! On my first play through I think I did quite well. Curious to see how well you do by the end.

Turn out the lights and grab some popcorn, nice little horror game. :thumbsup:

No idea how this'll end. 2-3 people dead already and still 2 chapters to go :lolblue:

• Like 2

Finished Gone Home and have mixed feelings. It was enjoyable...mostly due to all the 80s references. But at the end, I sort of felt like "that was it?". Definitely would not pay for it...I don't even think I'd pay for it as a physical disk. It would be like buying Episode 1 of The Walking Dead. Still, it was well put together and I did go back and restart it with the commentary enabled which was kind of cool.

Also installed NBA 2k16. I wish I could be called something besides Freq. Anyway, enjoying college life right now. :)

Now I want to play the previous games.

The second game is pretty damn sweet....the first one was ok but is probably really dated by now. There was also this digital only stand alone game where you had vampire powers, Festival of Blood. I never finished it but was really cool. Need to get back to that one someday.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just ordered Wasteland 2 on PS4 this very morning.

Loved Fallout 1,2 and tactics on PC so your post comes as fantastic news, as i'd seen some mixed reviews regarding Wasteland 2, but decided to risk it.

My only gripes with it would be that you have to sit *very* close to the TV to be able to read all the text, and the occasional crash, so make sure to save the game very often :)

• Like 1

I definitely like Wolfenstein better, but told myself I'd give Doom a shot if it got down to $30. I really only want the single player side as I played in the online beta and it just didn't seem very fun to me. I would have preferred the old school of starting with a pistol and having to find weapons. It also felt like your player couldn't move very fast.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...