IGNORED

Fighter pilots needed in sector wars...

PacManPlus

• 5 years later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Astro Blaster on tomorrow's (Fri Jul 9, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT! Hope everyone can watch!

Games:

(SET TO 1080P60 FOR FULL QUALITY!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

? One of my favorites.

ED9B777B-7EFB-40AF-9E6B-B7CB1E14BF0C.jpeg

Kinda regret not getting that one CIB as I only have it cart loose. It is a great version of the arcade game and really a lot of fun. PMP did a really good job on this one!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

Kinda regret not getting that one CIB as I only have it cart loose. It is a great version of the arcade game and really a lot of fun. PMP did a really good job on this one!

I believe you can chose 'box' or lose when purchasing this cart, so Al may have additional boxes for sale.?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

I believe you can chose 'box' or lose when purchasing this cart, so Al may have additional boxes for sale.?

I believe I bought mine during PRGE in 2018 and it was only as a loose cart then. Didn't it have a manual as well I assume? There are a few homebrews I've managed to get over the years and strangely most of them are lose carts only. Some of them I've gotten second hand used so that's why.

5 minutes ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

I believe I bought mine during PRGE in 2018 and it was only as a loose cart then. Didn't it have a manual as well I assume? There are a few homebrews I've managed to get over the years and strangely most of them are lose carts only. Some of them I've gotten second hand used so that's why.

Yep…there’s a manual too.

0556CC88-ADEA-4DBC-922F-390817C3F5A0.jpeg

• Like 2

I was just thinking the other day while playing a @PacManPlus 7800 title.  How cool it is for us to have a homebrewer who actually looks at the code from the original game.. whether it be code or tables for enemy patterns and somehow manages to incorporate them into his releases!

Super cool!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...