IGNORED

wii services down

Jinks

http://nintendoeverything.com/wii-u-3ds-online-services-experiencing-outages/

I wonder how that will go over for all the new wii u owners at christmas...

I guess some returns will be happening..

Stupid!!

I got 3 threads on this issue thought I would make one just for this issue tho..

And I still fed up.. it should read wii u 3ds online services out..

Maybe I am more angry I am outa mix!!

Straight it is .

Edited by Jinks

Was kind of disappointed. I finally opened my Legend of Zelda 3DS XL today and thanks to the outages I wasn't able to redeem my code for Link Between Worlds. So it was back to The Old Republic for me.

Ahh well, I gotta send in my old 3DS anyway before I can transfer it to my new one so I guess I just need more patience.

Just wire the VCS up to a car battery and a 5" black and white tube TV, and you can game in your fox-hole bunker during armageddon!

We did something similar back in the day. We'd cover the family Ford LTD or Chevy Impala in towels or blankets to black-out the windows. We'd pretend to be flying through deep space fighting battles to save the Earth. Or play Missile Command in our makeshift bunker. I would also use my Sound Gizmo to get laser gun and warp drive effects.

Incidentally, one of my first interfacing projects to my Apple II+ was to use Peeks & Pokes to toggle relays which would then open or short the controls on it. You could switch and change settings faster than humanly possible, thus create new sound effects.

Edited by Keatah

We set up an NES in a tent and stole my friends moms menthol king size smokes.. "gross dude" I said totally not smoking your mom lipstick covered butts..

Sat in an old 63 merc Montcalm (canadian montclair I think) and listened to def leppard and shot pellet guns at each other and played atari.. ok wth were wii talking about again.. oh yeah modern glitchy pita made our lives easier garbage..

We need a louder ghetto.

Edited by Jinks

Modern systems are a pain in the ass. And cloud services do nothing to ease the situation. VCS and other 8-bit systems of the era were dirt simple and we loved the stuff! Isn't that cool how one can be entertained and derive so much value from something so basic?

Edited by Keatah