IGNORED

SAMECOLORS

senior_falcon

Here's a game I've been working on. It is similar to Clickety on the TI gameshelf site, also similar to a game I have called Slurp. All the main things have been written and it is playable as is. What needs to be done is a way to score, keep track of high score, and other things like that. When the game is over this abruptly returns to the beginning. There should be some kind of celebratory music and a pat on the back for finishing. If anyone has sound effects or music that they think would go well with the program I would be happy to include them.

Use the E.S.D.X keys to move the cursor and press ENTER to move. This runs in TI BASIC using the playground loader. I should note that there are delay loops to give some animation to the balls dropping and shifting over. Without them the action happens almost instantaneously.

Enjoy!

(See post #17 for the latest version - Feb 22, 2013)

gallery_34177_1071_98808.gif

SAMECOLORS.zip

Edited by senior_falcon
  • Like 9

GroovyBee,

I didn't know you program/have interest in the TI99/4A?

Have you created anything on the TI yet?

Have always wanted PARSEC on the Intellivision. Lift control on the Controller and it talks!!!

Could be your last Mars Mini game.... Though it would be an awesome game on it's own.

• Like 1

I didn't know you program/have interest in the TI99/4A?

I don't have a TI99 of my own but I'm always interested in seeing what other people are doing with their favourite retro machine.

Have you created anything on the TI yet?

Its on my list of machines to do something for but there are still a few machines in front of it including the NES and Dragon32. However, I don't seem to have gotten past the first 3 in the queue yet :lol:. Some day... but not some day soon ;).

Have always wanted PARSEC on the Intellivision. Lift control on the Controller and it talks!!!

Could be your last Mars Mini game.... Though it would be an awesome game on it's own.

I've never played Parsec but the Inty has quite a few limitations when it comes to scrolling the screen so it'd be an interesting challenge... for... somebody else ;).

Here's a game I've been working on. It is similar to Clickety on the TI gameshelf site, also similar to a game I have called Slurp. All the main things have been written and it is playable as is. What needs to be done is a way to score, keep track of high score, and other things like that. When the game is over this abruptly returns to the beginning. There should be some kind of celebratory music and a pat on the back for finishing. If anyone has sound effects or music that they think would go well with the program I would be happy to include them.

Use the E.S.D.X keys to move the cursor and press ENTER to move. This runs in TI BASIC using the playground loader.

Enjoy!

P.S. Click on the icon to see the video. I have not yet figured out how to have the video play automatically. I am using licecap to make the video.

That's pretty ridiculous (good way) for BASIC. Nicely done Mr. Sandman......

• Like 1

P.S I have not yet figured out how to have the video play automatically.

Piece of cake, no problem, this is how....

There are TWO ways to enter the photo, the first is clicking on the "MY MEDIA" button and selecting the photo, and you get this:

Feature

As you figured out, this does NOT play automatically.
The other way is to go to your gallery, right click and copy the image URL, then go back to your edit box where you are entering the message and select the IMAGE BUTTON and enter the URL and you get this:
gallery_35324_1027_132589.gif
This method DOES play automatically,

Yeah, I'd like to know where the personal gallery is. Not long after I joined AA I was looking for it and wound up accidentally using the "what's on your mind" box to search for it - got plenty of funny responses to my 'search query' though LOL (I had typed 'images' into the thing, so people responded by saying things like 'sounds', etc.)

What you describe is nothing like what I see when entering a message. I have the option to attach files and that's all. I do not see a "My Media" button. Where is "My gallery"? Also, how can I copy an image URL if it is is just a GIF file on my computer.

When you log in, you'll see your name near the upper right hand corner. Next to your name is your AVATAR or ICON, click that. The screen will change, then your profile will appear. Your GALLERY is on the left-hand side of the screen... go down a little bit.

Here is an example....

gallery_35324_1027_528310.gif

Yeah, I'd like to know where the personal gallery is. Not long after I joined AA I was looking for it and wound up accidentally using the "what's on your mind" box to search for it - got plenty of funny responses to my 'search query' though LOL (I had typed 'images' into the thing, so people responded by saying things like 'sounds', etc.)

Click on your ICON and go from there. Play around a little, you'll get the hang of it! :)

When you log in, you'll see your name near the upper right hand corner. Next to your name is your AVATAR or ICON, click that. The screen will change, then your profile will appear. Your GALLERY is on the left-hand side of the screen... go down a little bit.

Though this gets you to your gallery, if there's nothing in it, there's no way to upload anything—at least, not on the traditional skin. I think you need to click the "Gallery" menu at the upper left, where you will see members' galleries displayed as well as an "Upload" button at the upper right.

...lee

• 1 month later...

I have been doing some work developing the playground loader. The purpose of playground is to make it possible to run assembly language programs with nothing but an unexpanded console and tape player. Now there is provision for converting the playground program into E/A5 format. You can also make an E/A5 program that loads the program into the supercart space. When they run, these simply copy the program into VDP ram where it runs the same as when running from TI BASIC. When loaded in the supercart, there are only reads from the >6000 memory, so this could be burned into a cartridge. The video below shows the program loaded in the three different environments.

The zipped folder has SCOLORSBX, SCOLORSEA, and SCOLORS6K. The first runs in TI BASIC and the other two run as E/A5 programs.

gallery_34177_1071_96817.gif

SAMECOLORS.zip

• Like 8