IGNORED

KC Munchkin

Jaynz

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, the Odyssey 2 and KC Munchkin were pretty successful in their own right - just not "ATARI 2600" successful. They did well enough for Atari to sue them, after all, right? :)

Are you new to video games? Everything other than the market leader is a failure! Sega Master System, Atari Lynx, Sega Saturn, PSP, Wii U ... all crap!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Haha 1

I'll agree about the Wii U being crap...

But I'm old, son... I remember when the 2600 was a 'fad not likely to make an impact on the toy market'. Then I learned nothing and went into development... there is something very wrong with me.

Pretty sure he was just kidding with all the winks...but I can't agree with you on the Wii U, its not crap, but Nintendo was for failing to make it what it should have been. The greatest part of the 'U is the gamepad, and if they had just made a second pad available to go with the first I think it really would have taken off.

I now return you to your regular topic of conversation.

Pretty sure he was just kidding with all the winks...but I can't agree with you on the Wii U, its not crap, but Nintendo was for failing to make it what it should have been. The greatest part of the 'U is the gamepad, and if they had just made a second pad available to go with the first I think it really would have taken off.

A console is only as good as what's available for it, which makes the Wii U pretty much crap. Of course, that does mean that the 7800 WAS crap.. but thanks to Bob and others, it's now awesome. :)

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing KC Munchkin on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

After Dark:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing KC Munchkin on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

After Dark:

1597425472_20220823-LetsPlay.thumb.jpg.1208e5429bf9115e9841227c912aef49.jpg

That is very very weird------------ I'm reviewing KC Munchkin and Space Invaders this for my site right now.
Kismet!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Synthpopalooza said:

I just have to say:  KC and SI are top of the line ... especially SI ... it's the top of the line for conversions from the arcade game.

As Im playing KC again for the review- its dawning on me that this is one of my favorite maze games on a system of maze games. It's weird and clunky, but full of soul. 

Space Invaders is really good too. Bob is the man, yo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1