IGNORED

LAST chance to get those games! RESERVATION LIST

retroillucid

He is not in control of ghost n zombies the programmer has said he does not want anymore made.

Ok, fair enough, but what would be the motivation for suppressing the supply [assuming] there is continued demand and someone willing to produce more?

Edited by rhcocker

Ok, fair enough, but what would be the motivation for suppressing the supply [assuming] there is continued demand and someone willing to produce more?

He is a little Nutty ;)

He once stated he was trying to be fair to his original 50 or 60 buyers, forgot how many were made. This game was probably the last game produced before the coleco scene blew up and more and more people came in wanting games. So I think that number of sales was huge back then. I was lucky enough way back when to get one on atari age and paid good money but did not have to pay ebay prices :)

He once stated he was trying to be fair to his original 50 or 60 buyers, forgot how many were made. This game was probably the last game produced before the coleco scene blew up and more and more people came in wanting games.

I know this is off topic, so I am hesitant to reply, but now I am a little curious. Maybe I am missing something, but what exactly does "fair" mean in this context. Is it that producing more would decrease the value? Sure I guess, but just slap a "second run" on the box and make everyone happy. Unfortunately, I know there are unopened virgin carts just sitting in their box on a shelf somewhere.

I know this is off topic, so I am hesitant to reply, but now I am a little curious. Maybe I am missing something, but what exactly does "fair" mean in this context. Is it that producing more would decrease the value? Sure I guess, but just slap a "second run" on the box and make everyone happy. Unfortunately, I know there are unopened virgin carts just sitting in their box on a shelf somewhere.

That I believe was his definition of fair. Many things were sugested back then, he is pretty dead set against creating more. Since I am one of the lucky few to have this game it is not like I am sitting around begging for a new run. :) But like you said as long as the second run looked different, I wouldn't care if another run was done.

Would it be possible to purchase a LotD manual and overlay. I need it for my CGE cart release and phatty box.

Just had to put that out there did ya. :) I got on phatty's list he says he will create a box for my CGE carts. It almost has a home. I guess I should get manual and overlay too. Will contact coleco master

In 2014 for sure! :D

I will let coleco_master confirm details for the re-release date

Any more info on the arcade controller re-release date? If its possible to get on a reservation list I would like to do so. I will even pay up front if it helps to make it more realistic.

Any more info on the arcade controller re-release date? If its possible to get on a reservation list I would like to do so. I will even pay up front if it helps to make it more realistic.

No reservation list yet , we will annouce the re-release here in the CollectorVision section

Nah, no need to send payment as it would be too early to send any money now

• Like 1