IGNORED

AtariAge @ PhillyClassic 4

Albert

AtariAgeAtPC4.gifAs most of you know, the east coast's classic gaming event PhillyClassic 4 is fast approaching! AtariAge will have a large presence at the show and we've put together some pages so you'll know what to expect when you visit our booth. We'll have several new Atari 2600 games for sale, exclusive demos of games presently being developed for the 2600 and 5200, various Atari consoles setup for play, Lynx and Jaguar games from Songbird Productions, and a wide variety of items from our store for sale! Please visit our AtariAge at PhillyClassic 4 page for more details!

What? There is going to be a Philly Classic? I had NO idea (oh wait, that's what that banner is in the corner of EVERY page of the forums.... :roll: :ponder: )

And now you are saying AA is going to be at this "Philly Classic?" Holy crap! What is this world coming to??

Oh, and sarcasm aside, I can't wait to see all of you people there! :)

3D Rubik's Cube? An apparently finished Apes game? Kaboomo? Most of the AA store, including the two newly minted Intellivision releases (Swordfight and the Sea Battle one).

Since I can't make it, I want to say - and this comes from the bottom of my heart - "Al and Al, I truly hate you." ;)

All kidding aside, those are some truly nice surprises for the folks in attendance! Great, great stuff gang! And - just like post-CGE folks - I assume these delicious items will be up for grabs when you return from the event?

Too cool, once again!

Albert,

Just take one of each and put them in an Atariage shopping bag and have them ready for me to pick up, this is going to be the killer line up of game releases for the year, maybe last couple of years! The show is worth it just for these game releases alone! Plus meeting Sid Meier, Jeff Brigg's and Cindy Morgan... and who knows who else might be coming, seems like Phillyclassic keeps making more and more announcements.

:D :D :D

Curt

As always, it will be great catching up with you guys. Looks like I'd better bring one of them bags with the "$" sign on it, too =)

I'm really excited about Philly this year. Some people that I only get to see once a year show up at this event so I'm usually counting down the days. I'm glad you guys are pubicizing this, because it seems like the hoopla around this event has been at an all-time low - and I've been to EVERY PhillyClassic, even that first one that was held in a conference room!

See you all in a few weeks!

Plus meeting Sid Meier, Jeff Brigg's and Cindy Morgan... and who knows who else might be coming,  

Curt

HEY! I'll be making a personal appearance as well! Autographs are $2 and up, free kisses for all the girlfriends and wives! See you there! :D :D

Albert, you best have some name tags, I don't know where I put last year's... :)

Yes, Curt, I certainly will, and since you are SUCH a dedicated fan, I'll even do it for only $1. :D :D :D :D Please feel free to bring a wife, girlfriend, or of-age sister by as well, remember, FREE KISSES FOR THE LADIES! :D :D :D .

Can't wait to see you there! :)

Hey Albert, are you going to have nametags available again this year or should we bring our own?  We all should have some way of identifying each other.

Unlike CGE, I don't think anybody will have trouble identifying me this time around. :D :D

*** NEWS FLASH ***

This just in! See the amazing dancing Tempest live at the AA booth! Watch him wiggle and jiggle like a bowl full of jelly to Para Para Paradise!

Actually I'll be at the AA booth demoing my new prototype. :D

Tempest

*** NEWS FLASH ***

This just in!  See the amazing dancing Tempest live at the AA booth!  Watch him wiggle and jiggle like a bowl full of jelly to Para Para Paradise!

Actually I'll be at the AA booth demoing my new prototype.   :D  

Tempest

Oh no... another photo spread of Tempest in those poses, Matt your a glutten for punishment dude!!! :D :D :D

You need to add a section to your website "What was Tempest *REALLY* doing in these photo's" ;-)

Just joking bro....

Curt

Phillyclassic may get a lot of attendee's who are Tron movie fans, seems Tron Sector - http://www.tron-sector.com/appearances/ which is the Atariage equivalent for Tron fans posted news about Cindy Morgans appearance so maybe will see some Tron fans dressed up in outfits..... they can get some snapshots next to Pitfall Harry (Harry you coming to PC4???)

Also isn't there some kind of monster sized PC show next door in the Convention center that same weekend too??? Probably a lot of cross traffic from that show too, I hope David is doing #'d tickets/namebadges again it would be cool to see the confirmed attendence count again, maybe they'll shoot for 2,001 tickets this year as opposed to the 1,001 tickets sold last year...

Curt