IGNORED

Anybody want to chat every week on Google Hangout ?

retroillucid

That could be interesting and fun. However, not to throw things in a different direction, but what about just setting up a day and time where we can all get together and chat here on AtariAge. If we use AtariAge's chat, then maybe more non-ColecoVision people would jump in and take part when they see a large group of people chatting.

• Like 1

That could be interesting and fun. However, not to throw things in a different direction, but what about just setting up a day and time where we can all get together and chat here on AtariAge. If we use AtariAge's chat, then maybe more non-ColecoVision people would jump in and take part when they see a large group of people chatting.

I think that's a great idea!

• Like 1

That could be interesting and fun. However, not to throw things in a different direction, but what about just setting up a day and time where we can all get together and chat here on AtariAge. If we use AtariAge's chat, then maybe more non-ColecoVision people would jump in and take part when they see a large group of people chatting.

Using google hangout is great as we can have video, audio as well

That's why I want to use google hangout

All we need is setting up a day where everybody could be there

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So NIAD and I were talking about this at my Wednesday AdamCon chat and we are proposing an attempt at Sunday evenings right here on AtariAge, in the AtariAge chat area. There are no private rooms there, but if we just show up on mass, the people who are there will get the idea. The only question is what time?

Did you ever try the google hangouts? I'd go if I was available, I think. I've been to some done by other hobbyists (Thursday robot party!). They are pretty cool. You can even show a hint of your work in progress for your projects.

And I need to remember to add your skype. It'd be cool to be able to talk to you more often.

Edited by hardhat
  • Like 1

Well it is my brother Neil who usually filmed the sessions at AdamCon (although Daniel did some too for sure). I did a live webcast a few years but not this year -- my usual webcast host seems to have gone out of business. Maybe I can get Neil out to the next one, AdamCon 27.

AC27 isn't officially announced yet, but I'm hoping for an Amsterdam, NY (former headquarters of Coleco) in mid July, 2015. We were invited there by someone from the city offices. For that one, I'll be sure to get either Daniel or Neil to bring a video camera.