IGNORED

Visit and Like , CollectorVision facebook Page!

retroillucid

Me too, glad you guys are expanding! Collectorvision could take over the world now ;-) you just need Twitter (which I don't use but might try) and it's all covered. :-D Heh, Just think, maybe if you could use a Gene Simmons type marketing plan, there could be ColecoVision Everything! I'll take a ColecoVision Casket in a heartbeat!!! Hahaha :o

• Like 2

I don't like Facebook either. But the reason is that ibdont like to post my personal life for all to see. I only have the intellivision pages for advertising my site. No personal info goes out on it.

FB is a good way for someone to get the word out on their products and advertise.

Next team pixel boy needs a page so they can like each other! Haha

Pigs wings hell snow, that sounds like a great new homebrew title!

Make it happen. ;-)

Nice idea, but somehow I think a game like that belongs on the Atari 2600. :)

Or at the very least... the Intellivision! :twisted: Sounds like a perfect game for CollectorVision to release now that they also support the 2600 and Inty.

Or at the very least... the Intellivision! :twisted: Sounds like a perfect game for CollectorVision to release now that they also support the 2600 and Inty.

Jim you need to stop fighting it! I'm about to send Intellivisions to Oscar, J-F and Harvey.....you know you want to. :)

• Like 2

Jim you need to stop fighting it! I'm about to send Intellivisions to Oscar, J-F and Harvey.....you know you want to. :)

Damn it Chris... your corrupting some of the best ColecoVision minds with your Intellivision goodness. At least you are liberating some of that Intellivision stock that you have been hoarding and will have more room for ColecoVision stuff... so there is a silver lining afterall. ;)

Take the Inty plunge? Can't do it, won't do it! Mainly because I would never be able to acquire anything with the likes of you and Rev around.

Damn it Chris... your corrupting some of the best ColecoVision minds with your Intellivision goodness. At least you are liberating some of that Intellivision stock that you have been hoarding and will have more room for ColecoVision stuff... so there is a silver lining afterall. ;)

Take the Inty plunge? Can't do it, won't do it! Mainly because I would never be able to acquire anything with the likes of you and Rev around.

But Rev and I have so much love to share! I'm sure we could give you some of our giant load. :) wait, that came out wrong.... :)

• Like 1

I have an Inty too, in case anyone is wondering. I bought it so I could study Utopia on real hardware, but I also bought a few other interesting games like Microsurgeon, and also a copy of the DK2 homebrew.

But my Inty stuff has been stored in a box since I bought it. No time to play with it, I'm afraid. But if I get around to starting work on a ColecoVision version of Utopia, my first step will be to take my Inty out of storage and play Utopia with a friend for several study sessions. :)

I have an Inty too, in case anyone is wondering. I bought it so I could study Utopia on real hardware, but I also bought a few other interesting games like Microsurgeon, and also a copy of the DK2 homebrew.

But my Inty stuff has been stored in a box since I bought it. No time to play with it, I'm afraid. But if I get around to starting work on a ColecoVision version of Utopia, my first step will be to take my Inty out of storage and play Utopia with a friend for several study sessions. :)

Luc, I'd love to see an updated version of Utopia on the CV. Make it so. :)