IGNORED

Purchased the harmony Cartridge

njbrodeur87

So after thinking about it overnight, i went ahead and ordered the deluxe model. As i mentioned in another thread, my decision was a lil harder then others because i actually do own some and want to collect alot of the good atari games out there, so i wont be putting all the atari roms on the harmony, since i actually want to collect and buy them. I do however want to play the hacks for certain games, and some great homebrew games ive seen from the atari community here. Of course then there is the really rare games that i will prob never find such as pepsi invaders, and party mix starpath games, that i really want to try out. So in the end this harmony cart fits my needs and im really excited to dig into the homebrew scene, here's to hoping that i get this quick, as im excited for this.

The Harmony Cart is perfect for the Atari Adaptor for the Intellivision. If you collect Intellivision the Harmony Cart is a must have. I works beautifully and the set up is a piece of cake!

The Harmony Cart is perfect for the Atari Adaptor for the Intellivision. If you collect Intellivision the Harmony Cart is a must have. I works beautifully and the set up is a piece of cake!

You're right. I bought a broken Intellivision System Changer (for cheap) awhile back and it was a quick fix to get it back up and running. It works great with the Harmony cart.

• 4 months later...

For my Deluxe Harmony Cart I would like:

A clear case that displays the Cart in the centre. (Viewable from the front.) I didn't necessarily want to stick the Coloured booklet in front of it, perhaps behind the cart, easily accessible. Or possibly have a slightly larger case, with the cart on the right side, booklet on the left. Cart needs to sit solid inside of the case.

I'm not picky ;)

Does anyone know who sells a clear see through case to hold an Atari 2600 Cart? (Harmony Cart) I can always take a Dremel to the area the SD card protrudes from.

I'd like to line the back portion of the case with Custom fitted Mirrored Tape, then photograph the art to be displayed on the backside of the case.

Where there ever any cases available at one time that were included with the Harmony Cartridge?

There were transparent and colored shells available at one time. I have two carts that were made with them:

post-3056-0-91361500-1403464515_thumb.jpg

post-3056-0-50404700-1403464525_thumb.jpg

Sadly, they've not been available for quite some time. If they were I'd have my copies of Stella's Stocking and Space Rocks in a transparent shell to match my copy of Medieval Mayhem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've just ordered two Harmony Carts and am very exited!

I'm interested in the eventual upgrade to Encore, but am mostly looking to play the original classics on this!

I'd much rather play my favorite home brews, Medieval Mayhem and Crazy Brix, on their real cartridges.

• 7 months later...