IGNORED

A 3DS And DS Wii And A WiiU Adapter Possible?

thegamezmaster

Would it be possible for Nintendo to make an adapter like the Gameboy Player for the Wii or WiiU that would let you play DS or 3DS games on those systems. I know you couldn't play games in 3D. But I think it would be nice to be able to play those games on a TV. Why can't they use the Wiimote and split the TV screen to simulate those systems screen setup? I would think there would be a market for something like that. My knowledge isn't that great but seems like it wouldn't cost a whole lot to make and sell. Might need a disc like the Gameboy Player. Might help boost sales of both systems. But might just be wishful thinking on my part. Anyone else like this idea?

Doesn't matter what good ideas consumers have. Nintendo does what Nintendo does.

I stopped using the 3DS when I realized it was a minefield filled with 2D titles. I wouldn't buy a device that makes them even more 2D by playing on a standard TV screen.

I liked the GBA player so it's not a bad idea in and of itself.. just sayin'

• Like 1

I agree with all of you. But seems like if Nintendo wants to turn things around, they should start listening to their customers instead of the we know what they want attitude. Plus I think people that only have a Wii would like it for more use out of their console. Wishful thinking on my part I guess. But I'm not holding my breath. Wake up Nintendo!