IGNORED

Deal Alert

cimerians

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This wall mount for a PS4 is pretty cool, I think I might get one currently on sale

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00PMLO4YK/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

Love the avatar Cimerians! I have that board game downstairs and look forward to getting my son to play it with me soon! I haven't played it in years... I do know I lost one of the first level treasures... sigh... the magic sword of all things.

Love the avatar Cimerians! I have that board game downstairs and look forward to getting my son to play it with me soon! I haven't played it in years... I do know I lost one of the first level treasures... sigh... the magic sword of all things.

Yeah that's my favorite version of the game, mainly because of the artwork and the design of the dungeon. Actually bought it when it came out in 1980 and still have the original which is fairly beat up and I have a few cards missing as well. My daughter really liked it when she was young and she still likes playing it to this day she's 15 now. She forces me to play a wizard for some reason lol, missing the sword at level 1 makes it tougher because we usually hang around level one to try and find it before tackling the later levels. It's a game that stands the test of time for sure, great stuff, and a good precursor to D&D for kids.

By the way I just found this, seems like a lot of people are posting stuff for it icon_smile.gif

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1339/dungeon/files

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone already shared this on the Game Deals post, but I think it's worth posting here as well!

Humble Bundle - Capcom & Sega PlayStation

Some good Sega and Capcom titles! Even the "coupons" aside, you get like 10 games (mostly PS4 and PS3 with a few Vita) for around $12 currently. It's a good deal if you don't own any of the titles! (I own enough that it's kinda irrelevant for me. lol)

• 4 weeks later...

live.playstation.com has another 'quest' promotion going on right now... watch a Detroit: Become Human trailer and get a coupon code for 20% off a PSN purchase. They've offered this promo a few times this year and usually run out of codes after a day or two, so act fast.

• 4 weeks later...