IGNORED

retroillucid's personal game project! Yay!

retroillucid

Did you find the developper to do that? Don't say me it is Michel... :) ( he has great experience on Dreamcast :) )

Michel accepted to step onboard with the Snatcher Dreamcast project!

We now have a programmer! :D

Thanks Michel! :thumbsup: :cool:

We only need someone to remix all the music soundtrack.... Well I have an idea though ;)

I think my friend Shawn who did the soundtrack for our upcoming FilthySoft Studio game will do it

He did an awesome job on the 8bit and 16bit soundtrack for Sydney Hunter & The Caverns of Death

• Like 2

Michel accepted to step onboard with the Snatcher Dreamcast project!

We now have a programmer! :D

Thanks Michel! :thumbsup: :cool:

We only need someone to remix all the music soundtrack.... Well I have an idea though ;)

I think my friend Shawn who did the soundtrack for our upcoming FilthySoft Studio game will do it

He did an awesome job on the 8bit and 16bit soundtrack for Sydney Hunter & The Caverns of Death

I had say : "don't say me it is Michel...." :mad:

;-)

This will be great if more DreamCast titles come out! Perhaps you will consider porting some PC classics to the DreamCast. Lots of great PC games that were made during that time which could be converted. RPGs, fighter pilot games, puzzle games, and lots more. Or perhaps another angle is Japanese conversions of DC titles such as Under Defeat.

• Like 1

Yeah, but apparently my re-done graphics looks like crap!

Geez! .....

The kind of thing that makes me think inside: &$@^%*%+!!!!!!!

HEY!!! I'M DOING A REMAKE BECAUSE I LOVE THIS GAME!

I'M MAINLY DOING IT FOR MYSELF FIRST!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Who said that?.. You graphics are very nice. :thumbsup:

Personnaly i would may be keep the original ones just to port the game 'has is'.. to keep the Sega CD 'like' feeling.

Or in the other-way do something totally different graphically , in a totally different style. Like we see remake of old film nowadays.

Who said that?.. You graphics are very nice. :thumbsup:

Personnaly i would may be keep the original ones just to port the game 'has is'.. to keep the Sega CD 'like' feeling.

Or in the other-way do something totally different graphically , in a totally different style. Like we see remake of old film nowadays.

Thanks J-P , I appreciate your comment

I will keep going on with my re-done graphics even if few people doesn't like them

I didn't see the comment that disliked your graphics. I think you've got more votes in the "me likey" direction.

It's hard to upscale and touch up an image. You're always going to get comments that either claim you didn't do enough or you did too little.

Sucks for those haters. No Dreamcast Snatcher for them!

The comment came from another forum

This is not getting me down either, so I don't really mind much

The SegaCD graphics will be available as well as the re-done graphics

So if someone doesn't like the "new" graphics, he can always play using the "regular" SegaCD graphics version

This game is a gem among the fans of Hideo Kojima, and we all know when you touch a classic, you automaticaly get some "hate"

• Like 1

Its your project, do with it what you want, I personally like what you've done and I would be proud to have your remake in my collection!

Thanks

I think it will be fun to play Snatcher with enhanced graphics

And in my opinion, my enhanced graphics looks a way better than the PS1 and Saturn versions, those version really looks like craps

• Like 2

Thanks

I think it will be fun to play Snatcher with enhanced graphics

And in my opinion, my enhanced graphics looks a way better than the PS1 and Saturn versions, those version really looks like craps

I agree... I never liked how the 32-bit versions turned out. It's very cool that you're adding the option to use the original graphics, though.

Will the player be able to switch back and forth between the two versions on the fly? That would be a fun feature to have, if it's possible.

• Like 1

J-F,

This is a really neat and ambitious project! Snatcher is one of the best, if not the best, 90s CD games...way ahead of its time and still a lot of fun today! The port to Dreamcast is a very COOL homage to Sega-based systems...I still enjoy the DC's new games...expecting a new release (NEO XYX) soon...very much looking forward to this one!

Thanks!!!

Scott

• Like 1