IGNORED

Colecovision controller mini pcb for Super Famicom NTT Data - interest list

grips03

Labor instensive it is and now I completely understand why you prefer to just sell the Mini-PCB and not offer a full moding service.

Let me ask you this as I am completely ignorant on what it would take time wise as well as financially. Would it be possible/feasible to design a complete replacement PCB that has a DB9 cable all wired up to it that would just be dropped into the controller shell after the NTT PCB was removed. Well, actually, I know it is possible after seeing your projects as well as other numerous projects over the years here on AtariAge.

Thanks for sharing all the pics.

drop in pcb would be $100 due to pcb size and the number of prototypes I need to make it case of error on first runs.

Would need 10 people who wanted them to make the design time worth it.

Edited by grips03

Consider me interested. I guess I better start looking for one of these controllers just in case.

how would you map in CV left button, right button, button 3 and button 4?

A =

B =

X =

Y =

Left shoulder button on NTT =

Right shoulder button on NTT =

C button =

. button =

< button =

> button =

Great job us usual, grips! Nice pics to go with it too. :) Please add me this pcb pre-order list, with diodes included.. I would love yto get at least one of these PCBs before there're gone. Im currently trying to bid on that Famicom controller so i can have it ready to go whenever the controller PCB is ready to ship out. I did the Genesis pad hack but this'll blow that out of the water, with all the numeric keypad functions.. an all in one type solution. I haven't been playing much colecovision other wise, just cant deal with the controllers. I have ball knobs on the way though.. but One way or another, ill have a descent, responsive CV controller soon.I'll send you a PM later.. Thanks!

- T

i have 3 if you are in for a complet pcb i could sell you one

grisp do you want to participate and i will buy your ntt board to build my famicom network controller

chart45 - can you take picture of the inside of the famicom network controller?

else when you get the two mini pcbs I'm sending see if they fit that controller.

The mini pcb fits the Super Famicom NTT Data, as that is what this thread has been about :)

good work!

this one looks easier to hack then the SFC NTT Data controller.

How does it feel to use compared to SFC NTT Data?

yes its easier than the sfc ntt cause there is more space on the pcb

for me i prefer the famicom cause they are slimer than the sfc and there is few game that require the 4 action buttons that s why i will hook to the c and .

but to the other side the sfc offer more pissibilities and the shoulder buttons hook to the to fire and harm will be perfect to play rollerball

• Like 1

ok it's done and tne ntt pcb work perfectly and controller close

41E4D28F-D7EB-495C-9F69-347AABB56A50.jpg

4432BDE1-3ED1-471F-A027-B1A8B7E95F81.jpg

BF9723E8-901A-48DA-9EAC-0B9F30CDE778.jpg

is there a game that easy to test c and d button

did you wrap the mini pcb in electrical tape or something else?

I use the Atarimax Colecovision SD cart system test rom to test all buttons. Frontline uses buttons 3/C and 4/D

Would you like anything changed on the mini pcb?

Edited by grips03