IGNORED

retroillucid's 5000th Post

retroillucid

There should be something higher like AA Master!!! or something

What's that? Anonymous Alcoholic Master? Seems like there would be plenty of those around here. :roll:

Damn, still got about 1400 more posts to go to reach 5,000. Come on guys, keep feeding me the necessary foder for me to make further irrelevant posts.

• Like 1

Congrats on your 5000th + posts from a fellow Frenchie. I bought Smurf Challenge and Elevator Action from you and i love them both. I am planning on buying more great CV games from CollectorVision.

Edited by Rik
  • Like 1

What's that? Anonymous Alcoholic Master? Seems like there would be plenty of those around here. :roll:

Damn, still got about 1400 more posts to go to reach 5,000. Come on guys, keep feeding me the necessary foder for me to make further irrelevant posts.

Jim, I've told you this before, just come join us in the Intellivision section and we'll have you over 5000 in no time flat. :)
  • Like 3

Jim, I've told you this before, just come join us in the Intellividion section and we'll have you over 5000 in no time flat. :)

Yessss, Jim, come to the dark side :P truth to be told, I've increased my post count in 400 just posting in the nth post for a game :D

• Like 1

I resisted the temptation of the Intellivision in the 80's and my will is even stronger now. Tell you what, when the Blue Sky Rangers release the CV version of He-Man from their clutches, I will buy an Inty from Chris seeing as he must have about 50 systems CIB.

• Like 3

I resisted the temptation of the Intellivision in the 80's and my will is even stronger now. Tell you what, when the Blue Sky Rangers release the CV version of He-Man from their clutches, I will buy an Inty from Chris seeing as he must have about 50 systems CIB.

:) It's closer to 100 and I'll send you one for free. :)

• Like 2

NIAD, on 02 Mar 2014 - 7:52 PM, said:NIAD, on 02 Mar 2014 - 7:52 PM, said:NIAD, on 02 Mar 2014 - 7:52 PM, said:

LOL Holy Sh*t Jim that is funny!!!!!! You made me spit my beer a little :lol: :lol: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: LOL

God I wish I was a AA Master.........BBBBBBRRRRUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

post-27857-0-25013000-1393832006_thumb.jpg

Edited by RelliK111

Do not waste any more from spitting it out. :)

That's what I tell the wife all the time! |:)

OK, I think I have seriously crossed a line of decency with that thought. But you know me, once a thought pops into my head, I have to share it with everyone.

• Like 2

That's what I tell the wife all the time! | :)

OK, I think I have seriously crossed a line of decency with that thought. But you know me, once a thought pops into my head, I have to share it with everyone.

You're bound to cross the line more often once you get your hands on Daniel's Strip Poker. :P

That's what I tell the wife all the time! |:)

Anyone want to port Beat em' & Eat em' to the colecovision? (utilizing the colecovision superior graphics)

Jim's finally playing some Intellivision at Cmart's house! :D

See, you seems to enjoy Intv ALOT!

post-11933-0-36678800-1393967576_thumb.jpg

Sydney Hunter & The Mayan's Revenge is a game based on Montezuma's Revenge

Some rooms may seems familiar but this's only the begining of the game ;)

There's ALOT of differences and the gameplay is a bit different as well

We have been re-desiging the game 3 times!

Wich mean approximately about 300 screens trow to recycle bin!

But in the end, We have a solid design and a very promising game!

The game will be available complete in box and cartridge only as well

More informations will be posted in the next weeks/months

Do you plan to release the rom file for people for ordered/bought the game?

Indeed in France (as everywhere else I guess, it was the pal version very similar to the us version) the Nes units became quite unreliable as time passes... Connector problems...

PS: awesome cover btw!

photo-11933.jpg?_r=1393995257

Do you plan to release the rom file for people for ordered/bought the game?

Indeed in France (as everywhere else I guess, it was the pal version very similar to the us version) the Nes units became quite unreliable as time passes... Connector problems...

PS: awesome cover btw!

photo-11933.jpg?_r=1393995257

Sydney Hunter & The Caverns of Death will be first available for Steam, IOS, Android etc

A PC version will be available CIB (with the box artwork you attached)

A NES version will get release somewhere in 2015

Sydney Hunter & The Mayan's Revenge will be first available for NES

Then should get release for Steam, IOS, Android etc.. Over the next year

These are two different games based on the very same character; Sydney Hunter

We plan to make several adventures with this character

No rom release are planned (except for a demo)

But you never know, there might be some sweet surprises! ;)

Edited by retroillucid