IGNORED

Strips, Reference Cards, Manuals, Labels and more! (HQ)

Omega-TI

Anyone know if a keyboard strip for BA Writer exists?

Yes, actually TI-Writer and BA-Writer are functionally exact when it comes to the needs of the keyboard strip. The only exception to this rule is the 80 column version of BA-Writer's 'FCTN 5' or 'NEXT WINDOW' key is no longer necessary.

Yeah, this thread is not as neat and tidy as the thread for cartridge images, being that there is no index, but the strip for TI-Writer is in message #1 << CLICK HERE >>.

There IS a strip specifically for the 80 Column version of BA-Writer, but it's designed for use with a PC keyboard hooked up to one of Tursi's PS/2 keyboard adapters. That strip can be located << HERE >>.

If you would like a little bit more information on the PS/2 adapter, one of my blog entries << HERE >> will give you a little bit more information and direct you straight to the inventors pages on this awesome little device.

** EDIT **

Added a blog entry with direct links to a lot of the keyboard strips << HERE >>

Edited by --- Ω ---
  • Like 1

It's funny - I do have the TI Writer strip and noticed that everything matched yet I couldn't figure out how to turn line numbers off. Turns out that F5 (next window) seems to accomplish that by pushing the numbers off the left side of the screen. Good enough!

Yes, actually TI-Writer and BA-Writer are functionally exact when it comes to the needs of the keyboard strip. The only exception to this rule is the 80 column version of BA-Writer's 'FCTN 5' or 'NEXT WINDOW' key is no longer necessary.

Yeah, this thread is not as neat and tidy as the thread for cartridge images, being that there is no index, but the strip for TI-Writer is in message #1 << CLICK HERE >>.

There IS a strip specifically for the 80 Column version of BA-Writer, but it's designed for use with a PC keyboard hooked up to one of Tursi's PS/2 keyboard adapters. That strip can be located << HERE >>.

If you would like a little bit more information on the PS/2 adapter, one of my blog entries << HERE >> will give you a little bit more information and direct you straight to the inventors pages on this awesome little device.

** EDIT **

Added a blog entry with direct links to a lot of the keyboard strips << HERE >>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, calling it the Atarisoft Compilation is probably just right. . .and add just a little more orange into that background to replicate the shade of an Atarisoft box and it might look better (although the colors now mix fine too). :)

Okay - I made the graphic more orange, changed the text and even re-tweaked my tweaked version. I'll probably print one up for myself when I get back today.

post-35324-0-30048000-1456753309_thumb.png

Edited by --- Ω ---

Hello Guys,

i had my NAS storage hard drives broken and lot of stuff for create TI stuff was there, now they working again ;)

after reading some ideas from Rasmus and Ksarul i done this tries...

hope you like, anyway they could be modified ;)

post-24673-0-63384700-1456783209_thumb.png post-24673-0-20379900-1456783751_thumb.png

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 4

Thank you Ω !

absolutely not agree with the sentences: "They make mine look like yesterdays garbage." ... we only have different style in doing labels and i like this difference... so all us will have more choices ;)

Nice that this cart will work without +32 ! i had not understood. So i will be very happy to delete the +32 symbol :) :)

Edited by ti99iuc