IGNORED

My first steps into making Intv GFXs

This's something I'm seriously considering ....

Like I've been doing with the ColecoVision vaporwares ;)

The way J-L is going, there will be a new 125 INTV games in no time. In addition to all the graphics you're working on, I would be all over Looping, Front Line and Time Pilot. Something about the classics of the period that Coleco advertised but never released that seems very nostalgic.

The way J-L is going, there will be a new 125 INTV games in no time. In addition to all the graphics you're working on, I would be all over Looping, Front Line and Time Pilot. Something about the classics of the period that Coleco advertised but never released that seems very nostalgic.

I never really enjoy Looping , kind of boring if you ask me

Same thing goes for Frontline...

Though, I really like Time Pilot and I'm sure it can be translated pretty well on INtv

:)

• Like 2

Time Pilot would be awesome.

The arcade version of Frontline was fun back in the day (1982?) - played it for hours at my college union building.

Indeed, the arcade version of Frontline is fun , but have you tried the CV version ?

I think what makes the arcade version of Frontline, is the controls

But yeah, I would be interested to give a try at Time Pilot , maybe a clone? Inty Pilot

:)

• Like 1

Time Pilot would be cool!

I admit, I really like Frontline on CV, I really wish more games like that existed.. on either console.. hopefully both!

Commando is another one, great NES game. A new game or even a port of that style genre would be fantastic! :D I think it would draw more people in, gotta love a shoot'em up!

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crap!

Away a while and look what happens!

This is awesome, I am so pumped about what could be coming down the pipe now!!

Would Arabian or Kangaroo be doable on Inty?

Hey buddy, great to see you back! You must have crapped your drawers when you saw all the new releases. :)

Hey buddy, great to see you back! You must have crapped your drawers when you saw all the new releases. :)

TYVM man.

Crapped my drawers...or cut off my penis and jumped out a window? That seems to be a thing now :P

Actually, this is what that rapper did recently. Cut his wanker off with a steak knife and jumped out second story window. And lived! I think he was with Wu-Tang Clan.

Ugh. That's more depressing and sad than your Friday nights in the back alley hustling money for CGE.

• 5 months later...