IGNORED

just dance 2014

Jinks

Ok ok.. I get it.. its not murder death kill. But the kids like it.. well I did the cheapo version utube video of people playing ld14 and my 12yr old girls birthday party was crazy (headache for me)

But the kids loved it.

Heres the question looks as most vids were 360 with kinect running... if I wanted to get the U version how does it work?? About the same as just streaming a vid?? How does the "controls work??"

I was pissed when They didnt want to dance to the final countdown..

And not listening to pop music for the last 15 years the music is crazy and the avatars are robot like quick.. dancing for this guy on these"games" is more of a memory game as always 3 moves behind and songs done and still have 30 seconds of dance to do..also may induce a emerg trip for groin/heart failure..

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I wish I could help! I've got a bunch of these (unplayed as of yet) because they're on the cheap, and like you say, kids love em' (and drunk chicks :D ) . The only thing I've heard about the Wii version (and I'm assuming this is the case with the Wii U) is you can 'cheat' because the Wiimote only registers movements of one hand rather than the 360 version which covers 'everything' when you move around. So you could get away with 'gaming the system' on the Wii by moving one hand and still racking up scores...but really, it's not something most kids would do. But I might. Especially if said kids were kicking my butt. But that's just me :D