IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 HIBIKI TAKANE joins SAMURAI SHODOWN on April 28th as the 2nd DLC Character in the Season Pass 3! Here’s the character reveal trailer for HIBIKI TAKANE!! >Trailer https://youtu.be/KKpur-UPAjs

#SNK #SamSho #HibikiTakane

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

今週はKOF15のトレーラーはお休みですが、サムスピの響のトレーラーが出ましたね! ようやく『サムライスピリッツ』の作中で動く姿が…! 彼女の居合いの技が『サムライスピリッツ』の世界でどんな活躍をするのか楽しみです٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و #SNK #サムスピ #高嶺響
Translated from Japanese by

The trailer for KOF15 is closed this week, but the trailer for Samurai Shodown has been released! Finally, the figure that moves in the work of "Samurai Spirits" ...! I'm looking forward to seeing how her martial arts will play an active role in the world of "Samurai Spirits" ٩ (ˊᗜˋ)*) و #SNK#サムスピ#高嶺響

QuImage

Anthony..

• Like 2

On 4/21/2021 at 5:34 AM, The Undecided said:

What Neo geo is your least favorite/ least played game in your Neo collection? I would say my copy of fatal fury 2 is dusty and neglected because I have fatal fury special. Fatal fury special is like that fatal fury 2 on steroids in my opinion. 

I think it must be Ghost Pilot for NeoGeo and Jyanshin Densetsu: Quest of Jongmaster for NeoGeo CD, played a bunch of both when i got them and then never again ?... i have to go back to the mahjong game, i find fascinating that just like with Riding Hero, somehow they did an RPG out of that mahjong game!

On 4/21/2021 at 5:21 PM, fdurso224 said:

WOW! This really is impressive Steve.  They shared these pics to you? Interesting that they did so by simply asking.

Anthony..

Yeah, they sent me those PCB shots. Really good of them to do so. Those PCBs look nice and they apparently do have the proper 5V, so I might get Andro Dunos. I kind of want to save money, so I'm not sure yet.

• Like 1

Oh, Final Romance 2 is getting a Switch port!. I got the NGCD version, and i "love" how after the game manual goes over saving your game, keeping the gallery ,etc... there's a insert telling you something like that they forgot to implement the save function ?... and yes, the insert is right, there is no save option in the game.

https://store-jp.nintendo.com/list/software/70010000032688.html

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NeoPancho said:

Interesting to know Pancho. I heard of the game but never though much of it in the past. I do have to admit that the cover work is really nice on the box of it. Thank you for stopping by and sharing the link bro. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Preorders open! 3 editions of NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol.1 are available, including the Deluxe edition in SNK or Capcom version, each numbered at 300 copies! Find many goodies, including an exclusive vinyl, figurines, and the acrylic replica of the NEOGEO POCKET COLOR

Anthony..

Hi guys,

The game NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol. 1 is also available in a Collector's edition

numbered at 1500 copies including an official NEOGEO POCKET snap case as well as an exclusive packaging. This content is also included in the Deluxe edition!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Dive into the enchanting universe of the NEOGEO POCKET COLOR with this compilation featuring 10 great hits of the famous SNK handheld!

Available in standard edition, exclusively on the official Pix’n Love website

https://pixnlove.com

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with NeoHomeBrew. Oh boy, we now have a 2 player option in the game. Excellent. Glad to see it featured into Hypernoid. Enjoy. :)

Hypernoid for #NeoGeo - New 2-Player Co-Op feature added. Now it is possible to invite a wingman into the game since it is more fun when smashing blocks together! #gamedev #indiedev #indiegame

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Steven Pendleton said:

Yeah, they sent me those PCB shots. Really good of them to do so. Those PCBs look nice and they apparently do have the proper 5V, so I might get Andro Dunos. I kind of want to save money, so I'm not sure yet.

I can say this Steve, if they are able to make Andro Dunos II available for the Neo-Geo, they might as well take my money already. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 Check out the BGM for KOF XV's TEAM SACRED TREASURES! Now available to listen to on our YouTube channel! #SNK #KOF #KOF15 >TEAM SACRED TREASURES|BGM https://youtu.be/OJ1urlbnOW4

Quote Tweet

PLdEj9co_mini.jpg

SNK GLOBAL

@SNKPofficial
· Feb 24

Embedded video
1:50
【KOF XV】TEAM SACRED TREASURES BGM Yesterday, fans heard a glimpse of the TEAM SACRED TREASURES theme "Fictitious or Real" during CHIZURU KAGURA's character trailer. In celebration as we inch ever closer to KOF 15, we prepared a special cut to listen to! Enjoy! #SNK #KOF #KOF15

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【予約開始】「NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol.1」パッケージ版と「ネオポケソフトカセットケース」などの豪華特典がセットになったSNKオンラインショップ限定版が登場! 限定版お届け予定日:2021年9月24日(金) 下記URLから今すぐチェック♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=NGPC

#SNK #NGPC #NEOGEO

[Reservation start] SNK online shop limited edition with luxurious benefits such as "NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol.1" package version and "Neo Poke soft cassette case" is now available! Limited Edition Delivery Date: Friday, September 24, 2021 Check now from the URL below ♪ https://snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?category_cd=NGPC

#SNK#NGPC#NEOGEO

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Nintendo Switchソフト「NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol.1」の発売を記念したキャンペーンを開催! このアカウントをフォロー&このツイートをRTで、「#NEOGEO mini と非売品販促ポスター」が、3名様に当たります

キャンペーンは6/20(日)まで♪ ▼詳細はコチラ https://snk-onlineshop.com/topics_detail.html?info_id=343

#SNK

A campaign will be held to commemorate the release of the Nintendo Switch software "NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol.1"! Follow this account & tweet this tweet on RT, "#NEOGEO "mini and promotional posters not for sale" will hit 3 people

Campaign until 6/20 (Sun)♪ ▼ Click here for details https://snk-onlineshop.com/topics_detail.html?info_id=343

#SNK

Anthony..

Hi guys,

#八神庵BAR いよいよ明日ファイナルDAY!

お会計のお客様に、庵がお食事してるように見える?! #庵お面 と、3,300円以上で庵orヘビィ・D!のコースター、5,500円以上で迫力の観賞用 #庵スプーン プレゼント

と特典盛りだくさん

庵一色の店内で一杯飲んでいきませんか

#八神庵 #SNK #INDOR

#八神庵BAR Finally tomorrow final DAY!

It looks like the hermitage is eating to the checkout customers ?!#庵お面 And, for 3,300 yen or more, hermitage or heavy D! Coaster, for powerful ornamental use for 5,500 yen or more #庵スプーン Present

And lots of benefits

Why don't you have a drink in the hermitage store?

#八神庵#SNK#INDOR

Anthony..

Hi guys,

NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol. 1 features 10 essential hits of the famous handheld

, 4 of which are brand new releases on the Nintendo Switch!

To discover or rediscover to your heart's content!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

You're a NEOGEO POCKET fan?

Pix’n Love and SNK bring back to you the famous snap case of the handheld console

, in the Collector's and Deluxe editions of NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol. 1, in which to store the Switch game and a NEOGEO POCKET cartridge!

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Celebrate the NGPC's Greatness with Our Latest Podcast! Media Curator Jeremy Parish talks about our latest SNK release, the NEOGEO POCKET COLOR SELECTION Vol.1. Jeremy is also the author of the 160+ page book included in the CE so you're in for a treat! https://bit.ly/2QPyoBN

Anthony..

Hi everyone,

I just created a video on repurposing a mini arcade cabinet meant for a tablet, to work directly with my Neo Geo. I took on this project to basically prototype how to create an arcade stick for the Neo Geo. Let me know what I did wrong or can do better for a real arcade stick build.

Now that I that I have an idea on how to create an arcade stick, I would like some help on where to buy some good quality parts for it. Any suggestions?

Here is the video:

20 hours ago, fdurso224 said:

I can say this Steve, if they are able to make Andro Dunos II available for the Neo-Geo, they might as well take my money already. :)

Anthony..

Would Andro Dunos II run on the Neo Geo? It's in 4:3 already and I don't think I saw anything in the trailer that the Neo Geo can't do, but I didn't count the colors on screen. 4096 should be enough, though.

I did some research on the developer of this game, by the way. It's Picorinne Soft, which is apparently just a single dude who makes shooting games, and his brother, who makes RPGs. Apparently this Picorinne Soft dude is some sort of shooting game-making god or something, so expect Andro Dunos II to potentially/possibly be some sort of system-defining god-tier shooting game.

Edited by Steven Pendleton