IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

oeDQlBfR_bigger.jpg

Looks like the first set of AES PCBs has arrived and is working well :). I have the combined boards in production now, but if you wanna try the AES variant, it's free to use on OshPark: https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/FL7PbZRM

Quote Tweet

4bp_kZ5V_mini.jpgjohn Macchione

@john_macchione 5h
Absolutely Fking awesome! Thank you @avramce for making AES version when you didn't have to. No more button modifications! #NeoGeo

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 Trailer for BAIKEN, the 4th DLC character in the SAMURAI SHODOWN Season Pass 3 lineup (scheduled to release August 19th), has just dropped! >Trailer https://youtu.be/e7hM2Et_Wlo

#SamSho #GuiltyGear #BAIKEN

Anthony..

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 6:16 PM, Leeroy ST said:

Yeah their 3D games of any series in that time frame, console or arcade, were not very good to say the least. Though some you can have fun with.

KOFXIV was going in the right direction, we'll see if they continue the momentum with XV.

Although I still would like SNK to expand past KOF and put out titles in other genres, but maybe they will get to that point soon.

Twinklestar Sprites : La Petite Princesse was pretty good actually!. Too bad the series went nowhere ?,  I think the original game is among the best NG games.

They tried to do other things for DS, PSP, PS2...  But it seems they weren't particularly successful.

Maybe with the latest change of hands they can get some extra funding and produce something else aside of KOF,  MS and SS...  something like SNK Heroines 2! ???

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with UK KRAUT GAMING. Here we see him having fun playing League Bowling. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"hi everyone welcome back to my channel for a bit of gaming history gem video. The first bowling video game to ever hit the arcade. League Bowling by SNK or the NEO GEO arcade AES & CD. so please join me for a historical trip down memory lane. thank you for watching if you like what you see please comment like subscribe and tap the bell icon it will help my channel grow ?"

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【SAMURAI SHODOWN】 Check out BAIKEN, the 4th SAMURAI SHODOWN Season Pass 3 DLC character, and her flashy special moves! Polish your blade and prepare to cut down your opponents when he launches August 19th! >Special Attacks https://youtu.be/NSXXSNKaBoo

#SamSho #GuiltyGear #BAIKEN

Anthony..

Hi guys,

最近半袖だと若干寒くて、夏が迷子になってますね ときに、みなさんは夏が似合うSNKキャラといえば、誰を思い浮かべますか? #SNK #餓狼伝説 #サムスピ #夏
Translated from Japanese by

It's been a little cold with short sleeves these days, and I'm lost in summer. Sometimes, who do you think of when you think of SNK characters that look good in summer? #SNK#餓狼伝説#サムスピ#夏

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with UK Kraut Gaming. Let's see what Andy is playing this time. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"hi everyone welcome back to my channel for a awesome play on video. GUNLORD X is a fantastic run & gun game from NG.DEV.TEAM the little German company and what a stunning game it is so let give them some love and support. please join me as we take a look at this brilliant title. thank you for watching if you like what you see please comment like subscribe and tap the bell icon it will help my channel grow."

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The newest mobile game set in the METAL SLUG universe, METAL SLUG: COMMANDER, releases officially today! App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/metal-slug-commander/id1566535324

Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.msc.android

#MetalSlugCommander #SNK

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

気になるソシャゲ Metal Slug : Commander #事前登録 #MetalSlug #MetalSlugCommander
Translated from Japanese by

Anxious social network game Metal Slug: Commander #事前登録 #MetalSlug #MetalSlugCommander

Anthony..

RetroTINK 5X Pro scheduled to show up in the next hour and 15 minutes. AES is one of the primary systems that I will be testing on it, as Andro Dunos has problems with signal loss on the OSSC on my monitor and Garou: Mark of the Wolves occasionally drops out as well.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:09 AM, NeoPancho said:

Twinklestar Sprites : La Petite Princesse was pretty good actually!. Too bad the series went nowhere ?,  I think the original game is among the best NG games.

They tried to do other things for DS, PSP, PS2...  But it seems they weren't particularly successful.

Maybe with the latest change of hands they can get some extra funding and produce something else aside of KOF,  MS and SS...  something like SNK Heroines 2! ???

I found a copy of that recently for maybe 5000 yen or something. It seems I might have to buy a copy.

Edited by Steven Pendleton