IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

KOC ギース・ハワード 2Pカラー(゚∀゚) ヤバいね。これはヤバい。 見た目の重厚感と持った時の軽さのギャップ・・これがソフビか・・。 まさに造形、彩色のカリスマ(゚∀゚) 目元に落ちる影がギースの悪をスペシャルに演出。 ヤバすぎやろ・・。 #studio24餓狼
Translated from Japanese by
KOC Geese Howard 2P color (゚∀゚) It's crazy. This is dangerous. There is a gap between the solid appearance and the lightness when you hold it... Is this a sofubi? Exactly modeling, coloring charisma (゚∀゚) The shadows that fall on his eyes create a special depiction of Geese's evil. It's too dangerous... #studio24餓狼

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with AtariAge member @cyrusmartin. Cyrus unfortunately doesn't have his Neo-Geo AES anymore. So in this video he explains why. Enjoy. ;-)

From the description,

"The Neo Geo home console was always the holy grail for a lot of us growing up. It was the arcade hardware and the arcade games but consolized for home use. It was very expensive though and hard to get which only made the mystery of it more appealing. Eventually I was able to get one of these and I had some great experiences... but I ended up selling it and moving on. Why? Well let me explain."

Anthony..

4 hours ago, Zap! said:

30 years ago today, Geese Howard lost his life after "falling" out of a window in a high rise building. Let us all take a moment of silence to remember him.

Amazing how he didn't die instantly after that fall Ter. That mad was tough as nails. Thank you for stopping by bro. What's new with you as of late. ;-)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

/ 『KOF'98 UM OL』6周年間近! フォロー&RT #キャンペーン 10日目 結果発表 \ ご当選者の方は、DMにてメッセージをご確認ください! #KOF98UMOL #KOF
/ "KOF'98 UM OL" 6th anniversary approaching  ! Follow & RT #キャンペーン Day 10   Results announcement  \ If you are a winner, please check your message via DM! #KOF98UMOL #KOF

Anthony..

4 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Amazing how he didn't die instantly after that fall Ter. That mad was tough as nails. Thank you for stopping by bro. What's new with you as of late. ;-)

Anthony..

Yes, that was a very tough man indeed! Also amazing that I keep remembering to post this every year! :D

I'm good, thank you. Been on a classic computers kick as of late. Just got an Amiga. Hope all is well with you my friend!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zap! said:

Yes, that was a very tough man indeed! Also amazing that I keep remembering to post this every year! :D

I'm good, thank you. Been on a classic computers kick as of late. Just got an Amiga. Hope all is well with you my friend!

So far, so good Ter. Glad to see you as always. You purchased an Amiga Ter?! That's great. So many great game to play on the unit. And what a selection of games it has. ;-)

Anthony...

Hi guys

This looks cool. Metal Slug collectable blocks. Sorf of like Lego. Awesome. 

Metal Slug 3 BLOCKS!? Cool little collectible with moving parts! #MetalSlug #neogeo

Anthony...

Edited by Charlie Cat

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 本日より8月22日まで新イベント「Flat Nose Soldier」を開催中! ステージをクリアして「ジュピタータンク MK Ⅱ」や「T・ナーベ(改ノ弐)」をゲット! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220815_01gl86a.html
[MSA Notice] A new event "Flat Nose Soldier" is being held from today until August 22nd! Clear the stage and get "Jupiter Tank MK Ⅱ " and "T. Nabe (Kai No Ni)"! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220815_01gl86a.html

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 設定資料】 新規ユニット「パグズミート」のキャラクター設定資料を公開! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック
[MSA setting materials] The character setting materials for the new unit "Pug's Meat" have been released! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 新規ユニット「パグズミート」を追加しました! 8月22日まで開放されるステップアップクランクから獲得できます! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220814_03d4xn0.html
[MSA update information] A new unit "Pug's Meat" has been added! You can get it from the Step Up Crank that will be open until August 22nd! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220814_03d4xn0.html

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN メダルクランクを更新しました! 「常夏ユニット」が出現しやすくなるピックアップを実施中です! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220814_02n0n3q.html
[MSA update information] SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN Updated Medal Crank! A pickup that makes it easier for “everlasting summer units” to appear is underway! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220814_02n0n3q.html

Anthony

15 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

So far, so good Ter. Glad to see you as always. You purchased an Amiga Ter?! That's great. So many great game to play on the unit. And what a selection of games it has. ;-)

Anthony...

Yup, and an extremely good conditioned one too. I can't do much with it now, but I have stuff on order from Europe. You can read about my Amiga purchase here if you'd like:

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back again with CasaVerde. Here we see him discussing about the new Neo-Geo updates on the Analogue Pocket. 

From the description,

"In this video I'm going to show the Alpha 0.6 version of a Neo Geo openFPGA for the Analogue Pocket. Somethings have changed, most notable being able to load the game without having to load other files. =============================================

What you need: Alpha_0.6.0_2022-15-08.zip Bios: "uni-bios_1_0.rom" or "uni-bios_4_0.rom" (some edited needed to get BIOS 4 to work) Lo Bios: "000-lo.lo" Games: Darksoft Neo Geo 2020-05-12.zip"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【プレゼント企画】 月末キャラの「名前」「タイプ(攻防技)」「闘志」を当ててください。 周年祭りとして3つ正解で3名に1800ダイヤ、2つ正解で2名に1200ダイヤ、ひとつ正解で600ダイヤを1名にプレゼント! (正解者多数の場合は繰り下げ当選になります) 締切:8/19(金)12時 #kof98umol
[Gift plan] Please guess the "name", "type (attack and defense)" and "fighting spirit" of the end of the month character. As an anniversary festival, 3 correct answers will give 1800 diamonds to 3 people, 2 correct answers will give 1200 diamonds to 2 people, and 1 correct answer will give 600 diamonds to 1 person! (In the case of a large number of correct answers, it will be deferred and elected.) Deadline: 8/19 (Fri) 12:00 #kof98umol

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【MSA 更新情報】 新規ユニット「蟷螂の忍ショウ」を追加しました! 8月22日まで先行獲得を実施中です! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220814_01lg9b5.html
[MSA update information] A new unit "Mantis Shinobi Show" has been added! Advance acquisition is being carried out until August 22nd! #MSA #メタルスラッグアタック https://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20220814_01lg9b5.html

Anthony..