IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

@ColecoGamer @Reaperman @retrorussell @Mx5dob @128Kgames @eightbit @DragonGrafx-16 @Serguei2 @Rick Dangerous @INTVCruise @NeoPancho @Steril707 @wolfy62 @GoldLeader @OldSchoolRetroGamer @roots.genoa @Tanooki @SlidellMan @Punisher5.0 @Songbird @NeonPeon @evilevoix @Shinu Real Arts @SpicedUp! @Mikebloke @aaronclassicgamer @NeoGunloc @NeoTurboManiac @neogeo1982 @TheBeatMeetsMan @aduffy1976 @enoofu @Hwlngmad @Steven Pendleton @Darrin9999 @awbacon @Europatari @MarkoCG77 @Keatah

Hi guys,

Great news!!! After believing that Neo Thunder X was considered an abandoned project, the developer 7BlackJack8 contacted me after a 5+ year hiatus regarding the game. He's planning to continue on with his project, while pursuing on having a release of Neo Thunder X for the public to play on the Neo-Geo.... Outstanding!!! :)

Here's the discussion we had off YouTube. 

Hello kind sir, Been a while since we last communicated. How's things coming along with Neo Thunder X? We would love to play your game on the Neo-Geo in the future from you. 8^) Anthony..

i'm not dead...yet! I'm regrouping with powerful allies to pursue the game release goal. Please be patient, i'm doing my best! Once something concrete will be available i'll probably open a dedicated Discord channel! ;-)

ALRIGHT!!!! Great to hear from you kind sir. We in the Neo-Geo community were worried about you. We haven't viewed any updates thinking that you were hurt or affected by COVID. Glad that you're doing fine and continuing on with your project with Neo Thunder X and receiving additional help on developing your game. Thank you for the reply back and continue with the excellent work you provide in the community. 8^) Anthony...

For those that are unaware. Here's 7BlackJack8 videos he shared off YouTube for what Neo Thunder X is about. Love this intro. :D

Anthony...

Edited by Charlie Cat
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

@ColecoGamer @Reaperman @retrorussell @Mx5dob @128Kgames @eightbit @DragonGrafx-16 @Serguei2 @Rick Dangerous @INTVCruise @NeoPancho @Steril707 @wolfy62 @GoldLeader @OldSchoolRetroGamer @roots.genoa @Tanooki @SlidellMan @Punisher5.0 @Songbird @NeonPeon @evilevoix @Shinu Real Arts @SpicedUp! @Mikebloke @aaronclassicgamer @NeoGunloc @NeoTurboManiac @neogeo1982 @TheBeatMeetsMan @aduffy1976 @enoofu @Hwlngmad @Steven Pendleton @Darrin9999 @awbacon @Europatari @MarkoCG77 @Keatah

Hi guys,

Great news!!! After believing that Neo Thunder X was considered an abandoned project, the developer 7BlackJack8 contacted me after a 5+ year hiatus regarding the game. He's planning to continue on with his project, while pursuing on having a release of Neo Thunder X for the public to play on the Neo-Geo.... Outstanding!!! :)

Hello kind sir, Been a while since we last communicated. How's things coming along with Neo Thunder X? We would love to play your game on the Neo-Geo in the future from you. 8^) Anthony..

i'm not dead...yet! I'm regrouping with powerful allies to pursue the game release goal. Please be patient, i'm doing my best! Once something concrete will be available i'll probably open a dedicated Discord channel! ;-)

ALRIGHT!!!! Great to hear from you kind sir. We in the Neo-Geo community were worried about you. We haven't viewed any updates thinking that you were hurt or affected by COVID. Glad that you're doing fine and continuing on with your project with Neo Thunder X and receiving additional help on developing your game. Thank you for the reply back and continue with the excellent work you provide in the community. 8^) Anthony...

For those that are unaware. Here's 7BlackJack8 videos he shared off YouTube for what Neo Thunder X is about. Love this intro. :D

Anthony...

That game looks Incredible! 

TBH, I didn't know a Neo Geo game could look that good!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

@Charlie Cat I’m excited to hear that Neo Thunder X will be released! Bring it on! 

I love the combination of Anime and gameplay. I knew the Neo-Geo was powerful, but man! I’m impressed!

So true Mike. Glad that BlackJack is back after a leave of absence from the community.  I agree bro. When I first saw the video, I was so amazed by his work. But when he shared the video of it working on actual Neo-Geo MVS hardware, I was completely stunned being an authentic moment caught on camera. WOW!  ;-)

Excellent to know you what yo help him bro. :)

Anthony..

10 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

That game looks Incredible! 

TBH, I didn't know a Neo Geo game could look that good!

I agree Johnny. I couldn't believe that a small indie developer created such an outstanding moment for us gamers to be astonished. I really can't wait for this game to be complete. The work so far is incredible. ;-)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 A new patch is currently in the works for the recent Ver 1.62 update in relation to the following issues. We're very sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding and continued support. #KOFXV #KOF15

Anthony...

Hi guys,

In celebration of SHINGO YABUKI joining KOF XV, fans can download a special SNK Original smartphone wallpaper! Download here! https://snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-portal/special/ #KOF #KOFportal #SNKfanpresent #ShingoYabuki

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【ACANEOGEO APP】 SENGOKU 2 ACA NEOGEO is available to download on iOS/Android devices! App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sengoku-2-aca-neogeo/id1634732971 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snk.acasengoku2 Supports Bluetooth controllers! Look forward to more games on the way! #ACANEOGEO

ACA NEOGEO SENGOKU 2

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【BGM 紹介】 『KOF ALLSTAR』ファイター別BGM第3弾 たくさんのBGMを持っている『KOF ALLSTAR』! カッコイイBGMを今すぐにご確認ください youtube▼ https://youtu.be/BaemoMdsuJ4 #KOFAS #KOF
Translated from Japanese by
[BGM Introduction] "KOF ALLSTAR" BGM 3rd for each fighter  "KOF ALLSTAR" with lots of BGM! Check out the cool BGM right now  youtube ▼ https://youtu.be/BaemoMdsuJ4 #KOFAS #KOF

Fm5vHMfacAAmUvJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【コミュニティイベント開催】 お正月ログインボーナスキャンペーン 毎日APとラッキーチャンスイベントコイン、 EXファイター/バトルカードガチャチケットを獲得できます! https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/16505 開催期間:2023/1/26 アップデート前まで #KOFAS #KOF
[Community event held]  New Year Login Bonus Campaign  Daily AP and Lucky Chance Event Coins, You can get an EX fighter/battle card gacha ticket! https://forum.netmarble.com/kofas/view/9/16505 Period: Until 2023/1/26 before the update #KOFAS #KOF

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【月末キャラクター予想キャンペーン】 1月の月末限定キャラを予想し、 ひとり1回までコメント欄で返信してください。 正解者から3名様に600ダイヤをプレゼントします! イベント期間:2023年1月21日(土)17:00まで ※1月30日に報酬を配布する予定です #KOF98UMOL #KOF
[End of month character prediction campaign] Anticipating the limited character at the end of January, Please reply in the comments section once per person. We will present 600 diamonds to 3 people from the correct answer! Event period: Until 17:00 on Saturday, January 21, 2023 ※ Rewards will be distributed on January 30th #KOF98UMOL #KOF

Anthony..

On 1/19/2023 at 6:41 AM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Hi guys,

Anthony...

This game is looking incredible super exciting progress 

• Like 1