IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

9 years...

I haven't really been playing the Neo Geo a whole lot recently, but I did manage to get some time with Andro Dunos a few days ago, and I don't mean that disappointing Dreamcast thing. I might try for the 1CC, but that game is actually significantly more difficult than it seems like it might be.

• Like 2

On 3/22/2023 at 12:08 PM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Mini NEO GEO AES with 2x Joysticks and 8 TOP games 3D Framed and ready to display  I also printed some old mini NEO GEO Ads, they were all so cool!  #neogeo #neogeoaes #Retrogaming

Anthony..

Wow this is just stunning 🤩 

• Like 1

Hey guy, 

Happy Anniversary to the Neo Geo Thread and the awesome Topic Starter, Anthony! Thank you for all the support and great sense of community over the years! It has been a ton of fun reminiscing and finding new Neo Geo adventures along the way! For today's video I played the previously unreleased outside the Neo Geo CD, Ironclad! Check out the fun video below if you like. Also attached are some the the fun pictures from the my channel of just everything SNK! Thanks again to Anthony and everyone at the thread! Happy Gaming!

-Aaron Classic Gamer

neo geo 1.jpg

Neo Geo Mini.jpg

neo geo.jpg

neogeo7.jpg

neogeoland.jpg

snk .jpg

SNK1.jpg

tapselectstart6.jpg

Edited by aaronclassicgamer
  • Like 3

On 3/22/2023 at 8:08 AM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

Mini NEO GEO AES with 2x Joysticks and 8 TOP games 3D Framed and ready to display  I also printed some old mini NEO GEO Ads, they were all so cool!  #neogeo #neogeoaes #Retrogaming

Anthony..

This is awesome Anthony! Happy Anniversary to the Thread! Keep up the awesome work!

-Aaron

• Like 3

Happy Anniversary to the great NEO GEO thread!

And thank you Anthony for the massively cool NEO GEO sign to put on my NEO GEO cabinet (in the background)!

large.106463542_bandicam2023-03-2411-27-57-275.jpg.f8ce5a2237d1c2e31bc536e6753b793b.jpg

Would have fashioned together a celebratory video if I had time-- I will have to do that for the 10th anniversary.

Cheers!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

You know what today is fellas??

:party: Today marks the 9th year anniversary of "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on Atariage.com! :party:

Its been another amazing year in which we were able to bring members together and having discussions regarding anything related to the Neo-Geo and SNK. I would like to take the opportunity as usual to thank Albert, the moderators, the members, and guest that come by, reply, and look at the postings that are available to view for the general public pertaining to the Neo-Geo and its platforms. As mentioned numerous times before, the Neo-Geo thread had concerns and uncertainties involving how will it work and benefit others. After careful planning and good concepts. We were able to make this thread work and help benefit long time and new Neo-Geo players. :)

For those that are unaware about the thread beforehand, Atariage had little discussions that involved the Neo-Geo before 2014. But being a Neo-Geo player, owner, and enthusiast.....I felt it was time to introduce something new and fresh for the community here on the site. So far, we have 29,300+ replies, and a whopping 1.6 million views and counting! A nice accomplishment so far that we continue on to progress even further.

As usual, "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" is open to all. If you have any inquiries or you're a gamer, reviewer, programmer, troubleshooter, developer, publisher, or anything else that you would like to contribute relating to the Neo-Geo or SNK, please feel free to PM me or post here. You're welcome to do so.

Thank you all for the personal support and thank you for supporting "The Official NEO-GEO Thread" on Atariage.com. :)

Anthony...

Awesome!

Neo Geo has great games

My favorites: Samurai Shodown, World Heroes 2 & Magician Lord.

Let start a party.

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

• Like 2

Special thank y0uto Franjo Gutierruez to celebrate the 9th Anniversary of the Neo-Geo thread. :)

Va5KqL2j_bigger.jpg Beautiful artwork done by @Franjogutierrez of Elta from Magician Lord. Thank you so much bro. If others are interested in commission work feel free to ask him.

Anthony..
  • Like 3

HAPPY 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY NEO GEO THREAD!!! And congratulations Anthony!!! In my short time here it’s obvious you are the heart and soul of all things neo Geo here at AtariAge. And you made me feel extra welcome from my very first post. A sincere thank you for that. Here’s to 9 more healthy years of gaming!!!!! To celebrate today I got the 1cc on NEO XYX!!! I know you love some NG DEV TEAM Anthony so this one was for you brother!!!404EDAE8-2E85-4F6C-AFB8-9D661BCA0C9C.thumb.jpeg.ce9617c4c7f07f6269246a0c9ab8a3c4.jpeg

• Like 3

@aaronclassicgamer @retrorussell @Madwindoman @joeatari1 @OldSchoolRetroGamer @GoldLeader @GoldenWheels @MarkoCG77 @aduffy1976 @INTVCruise @128Kgames @eightbit @Tanooki @neogeo1982 @electricmastro @Serguei2 @Mx5dob @Steven Pendleton @NeoPancho @tuna sashemie @Atari Fitness @Darrin9999 @SlidellMan @wolfy62@Keatah @Reaperman @ohfivepro @roots.genoa @frankodragon 

Hi fellas.

Thank you so much for stopping by with your postings and celebrating the 9th Anniversary of the Neo-Geo thread bro. Always a pleasure to see you on with us and thank you for all the hard work, dedication, and team work you certainly do for the video game community and on AtariAge.com fellas.

Keep up the great work. The great members like yourselves are why the AtariAge forums is what it is today because of you all. :)

150 Thank You and Congratulations Messages For Team

Anthony...

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1