IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

2 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Hey @Charlie Cat,

Have you heard anything from PixelHeart regarding our Battle Flip Shot pre-orders for Neo-Geo CD?

I received a letter from them a few months back stating the game was delayed due to manufacturing issues, but nothing else has been sent to update the situation further.

Good question Mike. I haven't heard anything regarding it ever since. I'll stop by their Twitter page and ask about it when I have the chance. Thank you for bringing it up bro. ;-)

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SlidellMan said:

Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move:

This is one of my favorites for the Neo Geo, but I prefer the Super NES version of Bust-A-Move.

Count me on in that, not exactly even sure why, but I do own both but I tend to pull out the SNES cart first.  Perhaps it's because when I get fed up I can use the password?  They're utterly the same otherwise challenge wise and all that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Anthony is like the Ying to Neo geo forums’ Yang. 

Oh man!! Thank you so much for sharing your pic with the Neo Geo CD games and the cool looking keychain Daz. Glad they all went to a great home and part of your awesome collection bro. Hope they give you many years of enjoyment and hours of fantastic gameplay. I still would love to see your gaming skills in action Daz. When that day comes when you share the upload, I'll be right on your channel watching it snacks and soda pop to enjoy it for sure. 

Thank you for sharing it with us Daz. It really made my night for sure. ;-) :thumbsup:

Anthony..

• Like 1

Yes, @SlidellMan - Rich said you were the go-to guy for font work and sprite touch up, and that is exactly what our project needs.

I am happy to have a talented person by my side. Together, we will be an unstoppable force. 

Since you know Rich better than me, don’t hesitate to ask Rich if you have any questions. Looking forward to us three working together!

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 「デュオロン参戦記sキャンペーン」を開催! アカウントをフォロー&このツイートをRTで、デュオロン役の声優 河本啓佑さんのサイン色紙が1名様に当たる!9月24日(日)まで #KOF15 #KOFXV #デュオロン #キャンペーン #河本啓佑 さん
Translated from Japanese by
[KOF XV] “Duolon Participation Commemoration Campaign” is being held! Follow the account and RT this tweet to win a colored paper autographed by Keisuke Kawamoto, the voice actor of Duolon! Until Sunday, September 24th #KOF15 #KOFXV #デュオロン #キャンペーン #河本啓佑

F5uGuD4bQAAKp04?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

BAM BAM GAME MONSTER THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA 本日より事前予約なしの通常営業スタートです 宜しくお願い致します #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
BAM BAM GAME MONSTER THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA we will be open for regular business hours without advance reservations  Thank you for your support  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F6MtwrdbgAEX2Oz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA 店内奥にあるフォトスポットです 店内も写真撮影OKなので沢山撮影していってくださいね #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA This is a photo spot at the back of the store  You are allowed to take photos inside the store, so please take lots of photos  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F6IIAcobAAAffyM?format=jpg&name=small

F6IIAcmbYAAmyP9?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys,

9月22日(金)発売 プレミアムブースター THE KING OF FIGHTERS 発売まであと…4日! お買い求めは全国アニメショップ・カードショップにて 商品情報はこちら! https://ws-tcg.com/products/wspb_kof/ #KOF #WS
 Released on Friday, September 22nd  Premium Booster THE KING OF FIGHTERS Only 4 days left until release!   Purchase at anime shops and card shops nationwide   Click here for product information! https://ws-tcg.com/products/wspb_kof/ #KOF #WS

F6DYzOXakAA8R7r?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

Hi guys,

9月22日(金)発売 プレミアムブースター THE KING OF FIGHTERS 発売まであと…5日! お買い求めは全国アニメショップ・カードショップにて 商品情報はこちら! https://ws-tcg.com/products/wspb_kof/ #KOF #WS
 Released on Friday, September 22nd  Premium Booster THE KING OF FIGHTERS Only 5 days left until release!   Purchase at anime shops and card shops nationwide   Click here for product information! https://ws-tcg.com/products/wspb_kof/ #KOF #WS

F6DYjXXbAAArEr4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

STUDIO24の「KOC」(キングオブコレクターズ)コーナーもあります! 実物も展示してますので是非! #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO #餓狼伝説
There is also STUDIO24's "KOC" (King of Collectors) corner! We are also exhibiting the real thing, so please come check it out! #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO #餓狼伝説

F6IsECga8AAKa3U?format=jpg&name=small

F6IsECbbUAA3r5G?format=jpg&name=360x360

F6IsECXaIAAdsxp?format=jpg&name=360x360

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

BAM BAM GAME MONSTER THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA 店内にて、 KOF XVのNEOGEOロムカセット風ケースも展示中です ここでしか見られないレア展示も是非撮影してくださいね #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO
BAM BAM GAME MONSTER THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA Inside the store, KOF XV's NEOGEO ROM cassette style case is also on display  Be sure to take photos of the rare exhibits that can only be seen here  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #BGMO

F6ReVxKbUAA9Btt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA 話題沸騰中の龍虎キャラクターのグッズも勿論ありますよ #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #龍虎の拳 #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA  Of course, there are also goods featuring the popular Ryuko character  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #龍虎の拳 #BGMO

F6XYWY7bcAA_0F7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA 2Lサイズブロマイドとブロマイドキーホルダー お好きな柄を選んで店内筐体で作成できるDNPのプリントラッシュ 作成見本展示もございます #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #プリントラッシュ #BGMO
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV OSAKA  2L size bromide and bromide keychain DNP's print rush that allows you to choose your favorite pattern and create it in the in-store case  There is also a display of production samples  #KOF #KOFXV #SNK #プリントラッシュ #BGMO

F6XCL4paAAAjEll?format=jpg&name=medium

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

9月22日(金)発売 プレミアムブースター THE KING OF FIGHTERS 発売まであと…3日! お買い求めは全国アニメショップ・カードショップにて 商品情報はこちら! https://ws-tcg.com/products/wspb_kof/ #KOF #WS
 Released on Friday, September 22nd  Premium Booster THE KING OF FIGHTERS Only 3 days left until release!   Purchase at anime shops and card shops nationwide   Click here for product information! https://ws-tcg.com/products/wspb_kof/ #KOF #WS

F6DY8FIasAA8E2f?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anthony..

• Thanks 1