IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

On 6/12/2024 at 4:15 AM, Charlie Cat said:

Hi guys,

@ColecoGamer in particular. I was going to ask Eli at @PikoInteractive about Knight's Chance, however Eli posted a tweet that I overlooked on June 5th. This is what he had to say. so it looks like they were ready on June 7th

Knight’s chance reprints are still being produced. I’ve been told by the factory that they hope to finish them by Friday and send our way. We are still good to fulfill in June. 😃

Anthony

Yes! This is fantastic news. Now I need my new CMVS power supply to arrive. My old one broke (one of the two power prongs fell off). Go figure!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

Gold Star Team Update:

The time has come! The gameplay element has been added to Sensitivity, along with the complete sound track. There’s still work that needs to be done, but the hard part is over, thanks to our programmer JJ!

@Charlie Cat @shane857 @M-S

Looking good Mike. I like how it continues to impress everyone and the music is outstanding. I remember that you mention JJ usually keeps to himself, but if he ever like to join us, it would be an honor to see him post here on AtariAge. Maybe just to say hello. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

Developers talk about how Terry and Mai joined Street Fighter 6 and the possibility of future guest representation in SNK titles #StreetFighter6

WgGbjxKy?format=jpg&name=small

EventHubs

Developers talk about how Terry and Mai joined Street Fighter 6 and the possibility of future guest representation in SNK titles

None
Posted by Justin 'AdaptiveTrigger' Gordon • June 12, 2024 at 7:46 a.m. PDT • Comments: 54

12_sf6-guests-bnr.webp

It's still crazy to think that SNK's Terry Bogard and Mai Shiranui are joining M. Bison and Elena in Street Fighter 6 via the Year 2 Character Pass. In some ways, it feels like a collaboration between Capcom and SNK was foreshadowed as far back as Evo 2022 when posters of Street Fighter and King of Fighters characters were depicted together.

As it turns out, Capcom and SNK were in fact in talks about just that. The two decided that "This will be a good way to give them a little taste," according to Street Fighter 6 Director Takayuki Nakayama.

Of course, it's been over 20 years since Capcom vs. SNK 2, and there's still no sign of Capcom vs. SNK 3. This recent collaboration suggests that something like that could be in the cards in the future.

Plenty of fans have also been wondering if we could see Capcom characters guest starring in future SNK titles. It would seem like this would be the logical next step with Terry and Mai guest starring in Street Fighter 6.

In a recent interview with Famitsu, Street Fighter 6 Producer Shuhei Matsumoto and Director Takayuki Nakayama talked about all of this and more. As always, our very own Nicholas 'MajinTenshinhan' Taylor provided translations for us English speakers.

Famitsu: I don't think many people expected Terry Bogard and Mai Shiranui. Please share what was the initial trigger for this Fatal Fury crossover.

Nakayama: Two years ago, at Evo 2022 when the event was held for the first time in a few years, we did some celebrations together with SNK and handed out some posters featuring both companies' characters. Capcom's designer drew the SNK characters and SNK's designer drew the Capcom characters for 2 poster designs which we shared around.

Famitsu: So that was foreshadowing back then?

Nakayama: We were in talks about the collaboration right around then, and in our talks with SNK we decided "This will be a good way to give them a little taste."

Matsumoto: And from that beginning, we talked about "What can we do in our respective games."

Nakayama: Both sides want fighting games to get more hype and wanted each other's titles to have more people interested in them. I'm personally looking very much forward to SNK's upcoming Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves, and since I really want fighting games in general to get more and more excitement I wanted to do this collaboration.

Famitsu: Looking at the reaction from Summer Game Fest 2024, it looked like this was a big success.

Matsumoto: That made us happy.

Famitsu: So are we going to see the reverse, with Capcom characters added to one of SNK's games in the near future?

Nakayama: They cheerfully lent their characters out to us for this collaboration. We're still looking over our options so I can't say anything for sure, but I think the possibility is definitely there.

Matsumoto: For a more personal anecdote, when we did the motion capture and voice recordings for Terry, some SNK staff actually came as well. We spend a full day discussing the subject of "what actually is the Rising Tackle"? Both Capcom and SNK are situated in the Kansai region, and we always get along very well.

Nakayama: Even though this collaboration was asked for from our side, they were very cooperative in the development of it.

Matsumoto: So we're getting Terry and Mai, but what's the reason for picking specifically those two?

Nakayama: I really wanted to emphasize "Fatal Fury" itself and I think that the best way to do that is by having Terry and Mai. We have a lot of old SNK staff at Capcom, and they really gave it their all for them. Also, the original creator of Street Fighter, Takashi Nishiyama-san, also took part in the development of Fatal Fury, so we feel that the roots of both series are the same. Street Fighter and Fatal Fury are like brothers, so I think those ties run deep.

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

'Special' DLC character development confirmed for The King of Fighters 15 #KOFXV

EventHubs

'Special' DLC character development confirmed for The King of Fighters 15

More announcements coming at Evo 2024

None
Posted by Dakota 'DarkHorse' Hills • June 12, 2024 at 7:14 p.m. PDT • Comments: 31

12-kof15-special-dlc-character.webp

It's been quite a while since Season 2 content officially came to an end for The King of Fighters 15, which left many fans wondering about the future of the game with Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves on the way.

SNK just announced tonight that more DLC is indeed on the way for KOF15 though their working is a bit interesting.

There was no word on KOF15's future until basically this past weekend where SNK Producer Yasuyuki Oda said in an interview that they were not done with the game yet.

In fact, he said they have "a few more characters" planned for King of Fighters, which is interesting given the wording used by them today.

The "special" designation likely means there will not be a full Season 3 for the game but rather a final truncated batch of fighters as the focus shifts to Fatal Fury.

Writing it like they do in this statement could also imply only a singular character remains, but considering what Oda said, it's more than likely going to be at least two or three on the way.

The big question on everyone's mind right now is wondering if this last bit of DLC for KOF15 is going to be a Street Fighter team crossing over.

With Terry Bogard and Mai Shiranui just recently revealed as Street Fighter 6's first guest characters, that does seem like a very likely possibility.

But at the same time, it doesn't make as much sense to use such a big crossover promotion on a game that's entering its final year with another anticipated release on the horizon.

Sure it'd be cool to see Ryu, Chun-Li and Guile or Luke, Jamie and Kimberly on their own actual KOF team though the time for that collaboration to have the most impact has already passed.

Waiting to bring a few Street Fighter characters into City of the Wolves seems like the more sensible choice, however, we're not the ones in the business meetings.

This could also be a time for SNK to give fans a sneak preview at Fatal Fury's return with maybe a few characters like Preecha or the recently revealed Vox Reaper helping to make the transition to the new game.

Or maybe this is just their last chance to get in any KOF characters they can't or don't want to use in City of the Wolves, so May Lee fans don't give up hope just yet.

Since we already got Rugal and Goenitz outside of the season passes, there's still the chance too they could close out KOF15 with the return of other previous boss characters like Krizalid, Orochi and / or Saiki.

More details are scheduled to be announced at Evo 2024 next month running from July 19–21 where we'll also likely see more Fatal Fury characters too.

【KOF XV】 Special DLC character development confirmed! Details will be announced at Evo 2024! Stay tuned! #KOF15 #KOFXV

Anthony...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, M-S said:

the first SNK game on the Switch that isn't a rerelease

You're forgetting the new Samurai Shodown, even though it was released months after the other systems. But calling it a re-release would be exaggerated imho.

Hi guys,

[FATAL FURY: CotW] Check out the character design sheets for Rock Howard! Character page also live over on the official site! https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/fatalfury-cotw/characters/rock.php #FatalFury #CotW #RockHoward

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

【KOF XV】 PSストアにてセールを開催中! 6/19(水)23:59まで!お見逃しなく! ●KOF XV Standard Edition:75%OFF ●KOF XV Deluxe Edition:75%OFF その他SNKタイトルも最大80%OFFでご提供。PSストアをチェック!! >KOF XV Standard Edition https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0576-PPSA01786_00-KOF15PS5000000JP #KOF15 #KOFXV
Translated from Japanese by
[KOF XV] A sale is being held at the PS Store!  Until 23:59 on Wednesday, June 19th! Don't miss it! ● KOF XV Standard Edition: 75% off ● KOF XV Deluxe Edition: 75% off Other SNK titles are also available at up to 80% off. Check out the PS Store! >KOF XV Standard Edition https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0576-PPSA01786_00-KOF15PS5000000JP #KOF15 #KOFXV
Was this translation accurate? Give us feedback so we can improve:

GP2ncp-akAAljgb?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムスピ商品 正義を愛するアメリカン者 相棒のs犬パピィとともに 【ガルフォード&パピィ Tシャツ】 ホワイト M〜XXL 各種 ¥4,950(税込) Tシャツ2枚ご購入で もう1枚プレゼント キャンペーン 開催中 対象は¥4,950(税込)のTシャツ #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT
 Samurai Spirits products   American ninja who loves justice  With his partner, the ninja dog Puppy   [Galford & Puppy T-shirt] White M-XXL   various ¥4,950 (tax included) Buy 2 T-shirts and get 1 free campaign  Currently underway  The target is a T-shirt  #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT priced at ¥4,950 (tax included)

GP7tNG9bMAAti23?format=jpg&name=small

GP7tNG_aoAAowRl?format=jpg&name=small

GP7tNG9bYAAWFD-?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

サムスピ商品 侍として漢として その手に真の「最強」を 【覇王丸 Tシャツ】 ホワイト M/XL ¥4,950(税込) Tシャツ2枚ご購入で もう1枚プレゼント キャンペーン 開催中 対象は¥4,950(税込)のTシャツ #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT
 Samurai Spirits products  As a samurai and as a man, hold the true "strongest" in your hands   [Haohmaru T-shirt]  White M/XL ¥4,950 (tax included)  Buy 2 T-shirts and get 1 free campaign  Currently underway  The target is a T-shirt  #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT priced at ¥4,950 (tax included)

GQA2cOabEAAA0DC?format=jpg&name=small

GQA2cOZbEAAeBDz?format=jpg&name=small

GQA2cOdaQAEj3W7?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Charlie Cat said:

Looking good Mike. I like how it continues to impress everyone and the music is outstanding. I remember that you mention JJ usually keeps to himself, but if he ever like to join us, it would be an honor to see him post here on AtariAge. Maybe just to say hello. :)

Anthony..

JJ and I are happy to hear that everyone likes the progression of Sensitivity. To answer @shane857’s question from before, we are going to add enemies who try and stop you.

JJ says ‘Thank you’, Anthony. He’s just a private guy who mostly stays to himself. It’s nothing personal of course; it’s just how he is.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, ColecoGamer said:

JJ and I are happy to hear that everyone likes the progression of Sensitivity. To answer @shane857’s question from before, we are going to add enemies who try and stop you.

JJ says ‘Thank you’, Anthony. He’s just a private guy who mostly stays to himself. It’s nothing personal of course; it’s just how he is.

Gotcha Mike. If he ever like to join us, the open invite is always offered for him bro. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

サムスピ商品 【零サムSP Tシャツ】 零サムSP 20周年記sに 歴代 最強(凶)が集結 ブラック M/L/XL ホワイト M〜XXL ¥4,950(税込) Tシャツ2枚ご購入で Tシャツもう1枚プレゼント キャンペーン 開催中 対象は ¥4,950(税込)のTシャツです #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT
 Samurai Spirits Products   [Zero Sam SP T-shirt] Zero Sam SP 20th Anniversary Edition: The Strongest (Evilest) of All Time Gathered   Black M/L/XL  White M-XXL ¥4,950 (tax included)  Buy 2 T-shirts Get another T-shirt campaign  Currently underway  The item is a T-shirt priced at ¥4,950 (tax included)  #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT

GPh23EbaIAAr5jF?format=jpg&name=small

GPh23EZaIAAkwuJ?format=jpg&name=small

GPh23EbakAAxj0f?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

サムスピ商品 ンケケ! 魔道ダイビングクローが輝く 【GEN-AN 真サム Tシャツ】 ホワイト/ライトブルー 各種 M〜XXL ¥4,950(税込) Tシャツ2枚ご購入で Tシャツもう1枚プレゼント キャンペーン 開催中 対象は ¥4,950(税込)のTシャツとなります #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT
 Samurai Spirits products  Nkeke! Magical Diving Claw Shines   [GEN-AN True Sam T-shirt]  White/Light Blue Various M-XXL   ¥4,950 (tax included) Buy 2 T-shirts Get another T-shirt campaign  Currently underway  The item is a T-shirt priced at ¥4,950 (tax included)  #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT

GPcokKkaUAAlxgT?format=jpg&name=small

GPcokKiacAAGIwx?format=jpg&name=small

GPcokKjbsAAs7qd?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

サムスピ商品 【真サム 30th Tシャツ】 対峙する覇王丸対幻十郎! 火花散る河豚毒対梅鶯毒! ブラック・ホワイト M / L / XL 各種 ¥4,950(税込) Tシャツ2枚ご購入で もう1枚プレゼント キャンペーン 開催中 対象は ¥4,950(税込)のTシャツ #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT
 Samurai Spirits products  [True Sam 30th T-shirt]  Haohmaru and Genjuro face off! A fiery battle between Blowfish poison and Umeugu poison!  Black and White  M / L / XL Various ¥4,950 (tax included)  Buy 2 T-shirts and get 1 free campaign  Currently underway  The target is a T-shirt  #SNK #サムスピ #BGMT priced at ¥4,950 (tax included)

GPsCnqibwAA0ZYX?format=jpg&name=small

GPsCnqkasAA325P?format=jpg&name=small

GPsCnqhaYAAJiSN?format=jpg&name=small

GPsCnqjaEAAX_Wg?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Gold Star Team Update:

Work has begone on our Kickstarter. The launch date is July 15th. It may happen sooner. If it does, I will let everyone know.

For now, we will be selling 25 AES, 25 MVS and 500 CDs. Being our first game and Kickstarter, we wanted to start small.

The prices:

$399 AES

$349 MVS

$79.95 CD

Each order receives a free copy of the OST and FREE Shipping. People who order receive a 10 level demo to play. People who don’t order can download a free 5 level demo to play.

More as it happens.

Please pass this info around. People can follow us on Twitter/X here:

https://x.com/retroarcad69499/status/1801318474364387383?s=46

Sensitivity:

Edited by ColecoGamer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ColecoGamer said:

Gold Star Team Update:

Work has begone on our Kickstarter. The launch date is July 15th. It may happen sooner. If it does, I will let everyone know.

For now, we will be selling 25 AES, 25 MVS and 500 CDs. Being our first game and Kickstarter, we wanted to start small.

The prices:

$399 AES

$349 MVS

$79.95 CD

Each order receives a free copy of the OST and FREE Shipping. People who order receive a 10 level demo to play. People who don’t order can download a free 5 level demo to play.

More as it happens.

Please pass this info around. People can follow us on Twitter/X here:

https://x.com/retroarcad69499/status/1801318474364387383?s=46

Sensitivity:

Oh wow! Fantastic to know Mike. Put me down for an AES copy. I really look forward to the kickstarter and will past it along for you like last time bro. :)

Anthony..

• Thanks 1

Hi guys,

【月末キャラ】予想キャンペーン 今年6月の月末限定キャラを予想し、 ひとり1回までコメント欄でご返信してください。 正解者から3名様に600ダイヤをプレゼントします! イベント期間:2024年6月17日(月)17:00まで ※6月28日に報酬を配布する予定です。 #KOF98UMOL #KOF
[Monthly Character] Prediction Campaign We predict the characters that will be available only at the end of June this year. Please reply in the comments section only once per person. Three winners who answer correctly will receive 600 diamonds! Event period: Until 17:00 on Monday, June 17, 2024 ※ Rewards will be distributed on June 28th. #KOF98UMOL #KOF

FraYS7eaMAUAbVH?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【期間限定イベント SPセール開催!】 アフリカの奥地に住まう“大隠者”にしてハイデルンの協力者「ドロレス」のST魂が登場! イベント期間:6/17 05:00:00 - 6/21 05:00:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #ドロレス
[Limited time event special sale!] Introducing the ST Spirit of Dolores, the "Great Hermit" who lives deep in Africa and is Heidern's ally! Event Period: 6/17 05:00:00 - 6/21 05:00:00 #KOF98UMOL #KOF #ドロレス

GQA5PpPbEAEGyru?format=jpg&name=small

Anthony..