IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

Back with new Atariage member Retro Tuna doing what he does greatly. Let's see what he has to say about Samurai Showdown iV shall we.

Thank you for registering to the forums Tuna. You'll certainly enjoy and offer so much to the community here! :)

From the description,

"I love the samurai series its the best weapon based fighter. i played the hell out of these games when i had my Neo Geo and would love SNK Playmore to make a new 2d one as they did a fantastic job with king of Fighter 13, shame the last samurai game the made samurai shodown zen was pretty bad"

Anthony...

Hi guys,

This morning, were with Randy Dobson's Underground. Randy and his buddy Big D wanted to play the Neo-Geo port of King of the Monsters on the SNES. They liked it, why not us?! :-D

From the description,

"On this episode Randy and Big D play the SNES port of the Neo Geo Classic Arcade Fighting Game King of the Monsters. If your looking for Godzilla he is sadly not here. But these four challengers are more than ready to step up to the plate. (Well there is a baseball field in here.)"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 【大阪】WORLD PREMIERE TOUR: 8/20(土)13時からディスクピア日本橋店にて開催!メイドカフェCCOちゃのメイドさんたちがKOF XIVコスプレで登場!どんな衣装かお楽しみに! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

[Osaka] WORLD PREMIERE TOUR: 8/20 held on disk pie Japan shop from (Saturday) 13:00! Their maid onegai CCO toys appeared in KOF XIV cosplay! Fun to any outfit! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cp-UJUgUkAE-NGQ.jpg
    37 retweets23 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. 【東京】WORLD PREMIERE TOUR: 8/21(日)16時から秋葉原e-sports SQUAREにて開催!会場には48体プレイできる試遊台を11台設置!ぜひご来場ください! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

[Tokyo] WORLD PREMIERE TOUR: 8/21 (Sunday) 16 at held at the akiha Hara e-sports SQUARE! Venue will be able to play 48 try the one 11 x! Take a look at our booth! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cp-TwlTVIAANrOD.jpg
    26 retweets18 likes
    Retweet
    More
  3. いよいよ8/20(土)に当店ではキングオブファイターズⅩⅣワールドプレミアムツアー inOSAKAを開催!!体験者特典、予約者特典有り。さらに声優の市来光弘さんに来店頂き対戦会も実施しますので是非遊びに来てください。#KOFXIV

Now 8/20 to (Saturday) in our King of fighters ⅩⅣ held the world premium tour inOSAKA! Survivors benefits, reservation Rewards is available. Please come to us so please visit Ichiki mitsuhiro Mr voice to further battles will be held. #KOFXIV

Cp9rbIgUEAAEPMZ.jpg
    44 retweets32 likes
    Retweet

Anthony...

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV: All 50 characters’ voice actor finally revealed! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

Cppb_RQUAAAAPSH.jpg
96 retweets102 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

I cant wait for this game loves myself some KOF and that's one hell of a characters list shame heidern not in there tho.

• Like 1

I cant wait for this game loves myself some KOF and that's one hell of a characters list shame heidern not in there tho.

Hi Tuna,

Welcome aboard to Atariage and Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com :)

Please enjoy your stay and feel welcome to contributed as much as you like pertaining to the Neo-Geo platforms and its games. We hope that the thread will be to your liking and that it will inspire you to do more on the systems and from SNK. If you have any inquires that you like to address, you're more than welcome to post them here. Will be glad to answered them as best as possible and as quick as we can! :)

Also, you're more than welcome to retract on the many pages that the Neo-Geo thread as accumulated. So much content that we have here will certainly be for your enjoyment from our members that posted/replied on partaking here on the thread! :)

Thank you again Tuna for joining. We can't wait to see more from you here on the Neo-Geo thread, and throughout Atariage.com. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Me too Tuna. Glad that a new KOF's will be release soon. I really want to see what SNK has to offer after years of being at the tail end on the wild adventures in the video game industry! :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

More from Pitfall Harry.

SNK/#NeoGeo AES Console System Tested & Working Japan 0803A4 #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/hNYjcnQRBy

CqCnObOWIAAAxia.jpg
3 retweets1 like
Retweet
Liked
CqCkBX-WgAA6bW1.jpg
2 retweets0 likes
Retweet

SNK/#NeoGeo CD MUTATION NATION New Sealed Japan 0731A69 #retrogaming #ebay http://www.retrodeals.net/RqKjANCPOL

CqAe0OqXgAAKkEP.jpg
7 retweets6 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

ΓΞTRO ΓICH Retweeted Michael Moola G.

Great Neo Geo MVS collection here! 1f600.png1f44d.png#neogeo #GamersUnite

ΓΞTRO ΓICH added,

ChtN3XqWwAAGACw.jpg
Michael Moola G. @Master_G_Moola
Neo Geo MVS Believe it! Anyone who went to an arcade in the 90s know! @NeoGeoMVS @SNKNeoGeoX #neogeo #snk
5 retweets5 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Beautiful collection from Michael Moola G.

My collection #mvs #snk #neogeo all official except Cross Swords 2 GANRYU IronClad w/ real SNK boards #retrogaming

CqBLgmtWgAAbQtu.jpg
CqBLgnEWYAAD-91.jpg
CqBLgnwWEAArM3m.jpg
CqBLgo4XgAArVjV.jpg
0 retweets1 like
Retweet

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

tuna sashemie, on 16 Aug 2016 - 7:03 PM, said:

Hi Tuna,

Welcome aboard to Atariage and Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread on Atariage.com :)

Please enjoy your stay and feel welcome to contributed as much as you like pertaining to the Neo-Geo platforms and its games. We hope that the thread will be to your liking and that it will inspire you to do more on the systems and from SNK. If you have any inquires that you like to address, you're more than welcome to post them here. Will be glad to answered them as best as possible and as quick as we can! :)

Also, you're more than welcome to retract on the many pages that the Neo-Geo thread as accumulated. So much content that we have here will certainly be for your enjoyment from our members that posted/replied on partaking here on the thread! :)

Thank you again Tuna for joining. We can't wait to see more from you here on the Neo-Geo thread, and throughout Atariage.com. :)

Anthony...

Thanks mate that's a very nice we come I have to say.

Edited by tuna sashemie
  • Like 1

Me too Tuna. Glad that a new KOF's will be release soon. I really want to see what SNK has to offer after years of being at the tail end on the wild adventures in the video game industry! :)

Anthony..

From what I have read SNK are looking into bringing some other games back like samurai showdown ohh I would love to play a new Samurai game, world heroes, fatal fury and metal slug pretty excited to see any of them to be honest.

• Like 1

From what I have read SNK are looking into bringing some other games back like samurai showdown ohh I would love to play a new Samurai game, world heroes, fatal fury and metal slug pretty excited to see any of them to be honest.

That's right Tuna.

Ever since SNK's reorganizing and relinquishing itself from the Pachislot industry, the company is starting to continue where it left off after falling behind on what it was known for. I do believe A Samurai Shodown is in the works. :)

I would certainly love to see a World Heroes title being developed, I was think more on mobile devices or on the 3DS would be more appropriate. So much to look forward to and want to purchase KOF XIV. Hope this will be a turning point for SNK and be successful :)

Thank you as always Tuna. Keep up the great work and we can't wait to see more postings from you. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

More from PSO.

@lucifers_puppet #TwoForTuesday Gakka no Kenshi: Tsuki ni Saku Hana - Last Blade 2 for the rest of us! Just Amazing!

CqA1hhuWAAAnbke.jpg
0 retweets7 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CqByMKlVIAA03_H.jpg
44 retweets72 likes
Retweet
Liked

Here is today's KOFXIV screenshot!!! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CqByMKlVIAA03_H.jpg
44 retweets72 likes
Retweet
Liked

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【お知らせ】KOF XIVダウンロード版の予約受付はおこないませんが、早期購入特典としてDLCコスチューム「CLASSIC KYO」「ナイトメア・ギース」とダイナミックテーマ「Neo Esaka」をプレゼント。また体験版をダウンロードした方は期間限定で10%オフにてご購入頂けます

[Announcement] Is accepting reservations for KOF XIV download those gifts as early purchase special DLC costumes "CLASSIC KYO" "nightmare geese" and dynamic theme "Neo Esaka". Also I downloaded the trial version for a limited time at 10% off available in

66 retweets28 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. 『THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV』にストーリーモードの存在が判明! 初代「KOF」チャンピオンを名乗るアントノフの目的とは!? http://playstation.eng.mg/32a4a #PS4

"THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV' found in story mode! Antonov claims to be the first KOF champion aims! http://playstation.eng.mg/32a4a #PS4

CqBzMrAUsAAq_5l.jpg
    155 retweets119 likes
    Retweet
    More
  3. 【東京】WORLD PREMIERE TOUR: 8/21(日)16時から秋葉原e-sports SQUAREにて開催!ファミ通チャンネルの公開生放送も実施!ニコ生orSNK公式Twitchでご覧いただけます! #KOF14

[Tokyo] WORLD PREMIERE TOUR: 8/21 (Sunday) 16 at held at the akiha Hara e-sports SQUARE! Famitsu through channels live program conducted! Visit the Nico Nico live orSNK official Twitch! #KOF14

CqBx3FqUIAEwmBJ.jpg
    18 retweets25 likes
    Retweet
    More
  4. 【大阪】WORLD PREMIERE TOUR: 8/20(土)13時からディスクピア日本橋店にて開催!市来光弘さんと来場者との対戦では、市来さんの使用キャラはランダムで決定!ぜひご参加ください! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

CqBxrPaVUAQfI3Z.jpg
    23 retweets20 likes
    Retweet

Anthony...