IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

This morning were with Vodvill playing NAM-1975 for the neo-Geo. Let's see and listen to what the kind gentleman has to offer with this challenging game shall we? :)

From the description,

" So after an entire year and 9 days Gut decided to submit a Vodvill video for the channel. Here it is. I don't know what's in it, I saw only about 10 seconds of it while trying to get a screenshot for the thumbnail. It's probably really good though and you should subscribe."

Anthony...

Got Mine Matty. I'm loving it! :)

Anthony..

Ahh Its incredible isn't it! Knew it was going to be good but Im blown away by its quality!

Has anyone else noticed this? On my copy of KOF 2001 the colors on the neo geo logo are reversed.

No way!! Ive never noticed this!! How on earth did PlayMore get the Logo they created so wrong!??

MJ

• Like 1

Ahh Its incredible isn't it! Knew it was going to be good but Im blown away by its quality!

Same here Matty. The quality is outstanding. I've personally never heard of their previous works before. But after seeing this, it really made me think twice. Well done to say the least!

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprites with another great game from his Neo Geo Alpha to Zed series. Let's watch his Ironclad video shall we? :)

From the description,

"The now long overdue episode 3.5 of the ongoing Neo Geo Alpha to Zed series. Today's playthrough is the obscure not-quite-space shooter Ironclad. Although this was a Japanese CD exclusive, we will be playing my homemade MVS cartridge."

Anthony..

Same here Matty. The quality is outstanding. I've personally never heard of their previous works before. But after seeing this, it really made me think twice. Well done to say the least!

Anthony...

You'd never herd of BitMapBook Ant? I believe there something to do or were ex members of the software publisher TheBitMapBrothers famed for SpeedBall, SpeedBall2, GODS, Xenon, Xenon2 (Just come out on the Jaguar), Z etc I think thats wright!

But the super, dooper, gold, mega, edition I got is MIND glowingly good! The Mini Badge, the metal enamel 'smile logo' badge is SO COOL!! :)

MJ

• Like 1

You'd never herd of BitMapBook Ant? I believe there something to do or were ex members of the software publisher TheBitMapBrothers famed for SpeedBall, SpeedBall2, GODS, Xenon, Xenon2 (Just come out on the Jaguar), Z etc I think thats wright!

But the super, dooper, gold, mega, edition I got is MIND glowingly good! The Mini Badge, the metal enamel 'smile logo' badge is SO COOL!! :)

MJ

Hey Matty,

Yeah, I really wasn't familiar with them. Seeing its a company from the UK, I'm sure you would be more familiar with them. So this is all new to me on what you're saying

But glad you're enjoying your purchases bro. nice work. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

It’s the 1st anniversary of ACA NEOGEO series. With special thanks to everyone, there is a PS4 theme gift for free! https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/themes/aca-neogeo-1st-anniversary/cid=EP8908-CUSA09718_00-ETH0000000001635 pic.twitter.com/MmhT7rBGZr

DNT6fF-U8AAbb7X.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

『君はヒーロー』×『サムライスピリッツ』コラボイベントまであと2日!10月31日(火)17時のイベント開始をお楽しみに! #サムスピ #キミヒロpic.twitter.com/Ubl9T5UcK9

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

"Your hero" x "samurai shodown" collaboration event up to two more days! To enjoy the 10/31 (Tuesday) 17:00 welcome! #サムスピ #キミヒロ

DNRhaJJU8AM5okj.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

やったぁー((o≧▽≦o))2728.png またKOF仕様の自販機を見つけちゃった!!2728.png 普通に街を歩いててこんなにテンション上がるなんて(2665.pngÜ2665.png)↑↑ #KOF #DyDo #SmileSTANDpic.twitter.com/028QFWWKqj

Translate from Japanese

He did it (( o ≧▽≦ o)) I also found a vending machine of the KOF specification! In normal walking is so hyped up (♥ U ♥)↑↑ #KOF #DyDo #SmileSTAND

DNNIsnCUQAIfyz9.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 2

Hi guys,

『君はヒーロー』×『サムライスピリッツ』コラボイベントまであと3日!10月31日(火)17時のイベント開始をお楽しみに! #サムスピ #キミヒロpic.twitter.com/RKDEWjudpL

Translate from Japanese

"Your hero" x "samurai shodown" collaboration event up to three more days! To enjoy the 10/31 (Tuesday) 17:00 welcome! #サムスピ #キミヒロ

DNMX2i1W4AAkpkz.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member JChappy. Let's see him in on his latest works involving a pause button added to your AES controller for the MVS.

From the description,

"So I just figured out a way to incorporate a pause button switch into my Neo Geo joystick to work with my consolized MVS!! Works like a Charm! I'll make a short video soon of how to actually do it. It's a really simple mod to do."

Anthony...

• Like 2

OK OK I no this is the 'Official Neo Geo Thread' but I thought Id share with you guys one of three boxes that turned up today!

So buzzing everything brand new and sealed,

Japanese LtdEd AvP Console pack

23 games,

2 ProPads

1 Normal Pad

Official Atari SCART lead

**BONUS Extras Atari Promo BaseBall Cap, KasumiNinja HeadBand**

IMG_6171.mp4

BUZZING, SO CHUFFED, NOW ROLL ON KRAUT BUSTERS, CANT WAIT!!

MJ

• Like 2