IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hey guys, here Harold has a tough time playing Viewpoint on the Neo-Geo Arcade. What are your thoughts on this shooter? Thanks, Harold :)

Thank you Harold for stopping by and posting your video involving Viewpoint. Tough game. Glad you played it to experience this challenging title. :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

I LOVE SvC-Caos on the AES, n-g.com had it new for 280 and pre-owned for 190 for well over a year maybe two, I never pulled the trigger, was always like 'tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow' and when I finally went to get it, it was gone! Gutted isn't the word!

Hey Matty,

I purchased SVC Chaos AES from Shawn on neo-geo.com off the Neostore. Yeah, I paid like around $280 dollars when they had them hanging around the store for a few months. I purchased the Japanese version. Still a great deal for its time.

I wanted to get Matrimelee as well for the same price..... But never did. Too bad. Its over $1,000 dollars (over £763 pounds)

to buy one these days. :(

Anthony..

• Like 1

Yeah that its mate!! They had brand new and pre-owned SvC and Matrimelee for months, maybe over a year or more and as I said I kept thinking 'tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow' never pulled the trigger and I when I did it was to late! I was gutted!

But thats so kind of you Ant... Offering your SvC at cost! What have we done to deserve you hey?

;)

MJ

• Like 1

Yeah that its mate!! They had brand new and pre-owned SvC and Matrimelee for months, maybe over a year or more and as I said I kept thinking 'tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow' never pulled the trigger and I when I did it was to late! I was gutted!

But thats so kind of you Ant... Offering your SvC at cost! What have we done to deserve you hey?

;)

MJ

Hahaha. Well, what can I say MJ...It's just little ol' me. :-D

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hey guys,

A gentleman by the name of Retro Tony got himself a free Neo-Geo MVS unit. Nice project to work on. Wishing him the best with this unit. :)

From the description,

"I got this Neo-Geo MVS SNK system for free!! It is a little banged up but the price was right!! No games but it powers up. Can I get it to work? A new project is in the works!! Thanks for watching!! "

Anthony..

• Like 1

;)

MJ

Kinda wonder about SvC since i seen a lot of Jamma listing for it that aren't MVS Carts

• Like 2

I think its only fair Ant... I don't have it... You do... Its my favourite game ever... Id be happy/happier If I had it... Your a nice guy Ant, you like to make people happy mate hey?.. Im OK with what ever condition its in although Ive no doubt its mint... you can send it to my address you have mate, you do still have my address don't you? lol

Nah, but its an awesome game a lot of people didn't like it the preferred the CAPCOM coded version, the version with CAPCOM in the title first (CAPCOM vs SNK) and although I really really liked that version its defiantly the SNK coded version I prefer. Its a game I never ever thought weed see! As I said a few comment ago when I first saw the confirmation the games was in production and we weren't only getting the one, we were getting two versions of the game (a CAPCOM and an SNK version) I literally was so excited that day of announcement, that evening I genuinely couldn't sleep!

I just wish, wish, wish Id bought it when I had the chance! Do you just have the NTSC/JAP version Ant?

If you ever see it in the wild coin for a decent price don't hesitate to hit me up Ant!

What do you mean enoofu?

MJ

• Like 1

I just wish, wish, wish Id bought it when I had the chance! Do you just have the NTSC/JAP version Ant?

If you ever see it in the wild coin for a decent price don't hesitate to hit me up Ant!

That goes the same with me with Matrimelee Matty. I wish I purchased it in I had the chance as well. :(

I purchased the Japanese version of SVC Chaos. I thought that the back look much coolers with the Japanese lettering :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Heroines' "Haphazard Odyssey" begins. SIDE STORY: Mechaxana Strikes Back act.3 #KOF14 #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/due9SIcT7Q

DOKszpzU8AAbOU0.jpg

ヒロインたちの"なりゆき大冒険"が始まる! かたてまマンガ「なりゆきクエスト」:メカザナドゥの逆襲 act.3を掲載!#KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page_extra.php pic.twitter.com/OJ3vLa7vVA

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by Bing

Heroines becoming big adventure begins! Atatema manga done quest: mekazanadu Counterstrike act.3 on! #KOF14 http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page_extra.php #ttps://t.co/D6saKh4p3u

DOKtJjCVwAA1EZK.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

【キミヒロ×サムスピコラボ】 サムスピコラボイベントではキミヒロのヒーローとサムスピのキャラとの掛け合いが発生!骸流島ステージでは、伝説のヒーロー「不動老師」と、強者との戦いを求める「覇王丸」が登場!2人の戦いの結果は!? #サムスピ #キミヒロpic.twitter.com/18XVkSItsv

Translate from Japanese

[Kimihiro × samsupicolabo] kimihiro hero and samsho character and is an samsupicolabo event! Overlord Maru mukuro style Island stage for battle of the legendary hero "old steadfast" and strong! The result of the battle of the two! #サムスピ #キミヒロ

DOKL-fRX0AACbdl.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS: DESTINY – Episode 15

15. SIDE STORY- ANGELINA

Ten years ago, Terry became a disciple of Tung. On the day of his departure, he saves a girl being threatened by local punks. Terry tries to cheer her up by suggesting that they both leave South Town together. Her name is Angelina…

15. SIDE STORY- ANGELINA
10年前。タン老子に弟子入りすることになったテリー・ボガード。出発の日、不良たちから暴力を受けている少女を助ける。「一緒にサウスタウンを出よう」と誘うテリーに少女は悲しげな笑みを浮かべる。彼女の名は、アンジェリナ・・・

©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Anthony..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahh, I was getting well confused as to what you ment! Like Ant said some of the later titles they anticipated they were going to be big earners so to maximise arcade owners return (and them for that matter) they released the games on JAMMA PCBs thinking some arcade owners would be long gone with MVS units. Well thats what I read, seem plausible so I think its true.

Yeah it something that still pi55es me off to this day thinking about it Ant. I mean those games were there for a long time, Im sure it was for week over a year, and they were cheap like £200 or under cheap!

And being one my most anticipated NeoGeo games ever, I just dont no why I didn't pull the trigger, and still kick myself over and over.

The Japanese version your right, looked so much cooler with the Japanese text on.

The Japanese version of Matrimele looked better as well, US inlays and the US 'Classic' inlays look awful! I just dont see why a lot of people prefer them is beyond me, cant stand those horrible grey frames!

How do you play your PCBs Ant?

MJ

Hi guys,

Back again with Check This Out! After having a fun conversation on the comment section on his channel, CTO was interested on taking my request on playing and reviewing Magician Lord. So let's se what he has to say shall we? :)

From the description,

" Here is my review of Magician Lord! This game was released in 1990 and is known for its crushing difficulty! Here is my final verdict of the game!"

Anthony...

Hey guys,

A gentleman by the name of Retro Tony got himself a free Neo-Geo MVS unit. Nice project to work on. Wishing him the best with this unit. :)

From the description,

"I got this Neo-Geo MVS SNK system for free!! It is a little banged up but the price was right!! No games but it powers up. Can I get it to work? A new project is in the works!! Thanks for watching!! "

Anthony..

That's a great project to work on if he has the time. Wish him luck with that.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

【SECRET REPORT#055】 山茶始開と書いて、「つばきはじめてひらく」と読みます。冬の始まりを表すので、皆さんも風邪を引かないように気をつけてくださいね。でもカムイコタン出身のナコルルにとって、これくらいの寒さはまだまだ平気なのかも…? #キミヒロ #キミヒロSRpic.twitter.com/p3loTzU2LA

Translate from Japanese

[#055 SECRET REPORT: mountain and Brown began writing, read "Tsubaki-open for the first time". Please take care that marks the beginning of winter, so everyone not to catch cold. But for nakoruru from the kamuikotan cold so much yet still cool. #キミヒロ #キミヒロSR

DOL14VeUEAUMM-u.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

やったぁ(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))2728.png 遂にKOF仕様に!! とっても嬉しいです2728.png#KOF #DyDo #SmileSTANDpic.twitter.com/csjjQTHhua

Translate from Japanese

I've done (((o(* °▽°*)o))) finally KOF specification!!! I am very happy #KOF #DyDo #SmileSTAND

DOPjZ_1VoAA9nY8.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with Atariage member Neo64 (Evan) with another fun video for us to enjoy. Let's see his attract/intro modes on the games he owns.

From the description,

"All played on stock Japanese AES.

Neo Drift Out is a conversion, not a official AES title."

Anthony..

• Like 1