IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Even though it's not NEO GEO this is an older game in the SNK oeuvre. This is LASSO, a kind of cutesy game involving a cowboy lassoing cattle. Watch out for attack dogs and a dragon (!) that pops out of wells. Hold down the lasso button and release to create the lasso around cattle; multiple cattle snared at once offer a big bonus! Lob bricks/rocks/not sure what the hell they are at the dogs and dragons. Weird but playable, though a bonus round would be very welcome.

• Like 1

Those bowling alleys are pretty cools. = ) I wish SNK would've released another, more over-the-top bowling game for the Neo Geo, but League Bowling is cool enough for what it is.

Hahaha. No argument here Chaos. I wish SNK would do another good bowling title. After seeing these pics, I wish they do so now more than ever. :)

Thank you Anthony, we'll see.. I've tried to go after this game before, but didn't end up paying out for it. This time I sold off all my CD-i collection and an MVS Metal Slug 5 cart to go towards it's cost. lol

Wishing you the best bro. I can understand why you would sell your CD-I collection and Metal Slug 5. Worth having for sure Chaos. :)

Anthony..

Even though it's not NEO GEO this is an older game in the SNK oeuvre. This is LASSO, a kind of cutesy game involving a cowboy lassoing cattle. Watch out for attack dogs and a dragon (!) that pops out of wells. Hold down the lasso button and release to create the lasso around cattle; multiple cattle snared at once offer a big bonus! Lob bricks/rocks/not sure what the hell they are at the dogs and dragons. Weird but playable, though a bonus round would be very welcome.

Thank you for sharing this with us Russ. Lasso is a title that the new generation of gamers won't think about. But members in the community like yourself are here to keep it fresh in their minds. :)

Thank you as always my good man. :thumbsup:

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

The former NEO GEO BOWL game centers in Chiba and Miyagi prefectures in Japan. pic.twitter.com/Rw3pyTKOdE

C7f7TSoXQAA67OI.jpg
C7f7TVpWkAAYgfb.jpg
C7f7TVkWsAErdJy.jpg

Anthony...

Wow, I knew about the Neo Geo Land aracdes but had no idea there was ever a Neo Geo BOWL.. That would have been one hell of a cool place to hang out.

• Like 4

Wow, I knew about the Neo Geo Land aracdes but had no idea there was ever a Neo Geo BOWL.. That would have been one hell of a cool place to hang out.

I agree Mark. :thumbsup:

All the Neo-Geo thread members here would've stayed there playing a couple of bowling games, have some fun food , watching television with a few of our favorite beverages. Really can image it right now with all of us there enjoying ourselves. :)

Maybe even have a birthday party at the alley as well. :-D

Anthony..

Awesome! Finally got an English copy of Matrimelee on the way. = ) Not sure why no one else tried for it, but I did pad the bids to make it look a bit more intimidating lol.. I suppose the plastic seal slightly coming off the corner may have detoured some, but I'll take it for the price they'd listed.

Oh WOW!!! :-o

Nice pick up Chaos. :thumbsup: Glad you got Matrimelee. This is usually a great time to purchase Neo-Geo games. I made a killing one year doing so. But fantastic that you have it.

Way to go bro. Maybe we can see some pics when it arrives? :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Oh WOW!!! :-o

Nice pick up Chaos. :thumbsup: Glad you got Matrimelee. This is usually a great time to purchase Neo-Geo games. I made a killing one year doing so. But fantastic that you have it.

Way to go bro. Maybe we can see some pics when it arrives? :)

Anthony..

Yeah, I was planning on at some point maybe just a short video to update my Neo Geo games like I did my Jaguar stuff, if not I'll at least show and tell when I get it hehe

• Like 2

Yeah, I was planning on at some point maybe just a short video to update my Neo Geo games like I did my Jaguar stuff, if not I'll at least show and tell when I get it hehe

Thanks Chaos. :thumbsup:

Were happy to see you have this now. Keep up the excellent finds . You certainly have much better luck than me that's for sure. :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

Awesome! Finally got an English copy of Matrimelee on the way. = ) Not sure why no one else tried for it, but I did pad the bids to make it look a bit more intimidating lol.. I suppose the plastic seal slightly coming off the corner may have detoured some, but I'll take it for the price they'd listed.

I would love to get myself a copy of that, to bad it is way out of my price range for now.

• Like 1

Here you go guy my review of Bang Bang Busters.

Hey Tuna,

Thank you for sharing this cool video of you playing and reviewing Bang Bang Busters. Keep up the excellent work bro. We love to continue see ing more videos from you. :)

cool pics was there a level in Kof 97 that had that building in it ?.

I believe it was in KOF '95 Tuna. Was it this pic.

450x224xkof95hero.gif.pagespeed.ic.IK1kv

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

GOTD: Another I like a lot myself for the #NeoGeo, and its not a fighting game either. League Bowling (1990). Just a very good and bowling game really. I actually like bowling quite a lot, why I like this. #arcade #retrogamingpic.twitter.com/AYb23vOB6h

DPfoy13WsAM0cZj.jpg
DPfo9HQW4AAIBvE.jpg

Anthony...