IGNORED

Philia - Sequel to Elansar - JagCD

Orion_

Philia for Jaguar CD  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Philia on Jaguar CD

• Yes, if it cost equal or less than 35$ (25?)
    • Yes, if it is 35$ to 40$ (25-30?)
    • Yes, no matter what !
    • No, I don't have a JagCD
    • No, and I have a JagCD (I hate myst, make an action game instead!)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Here it is ! (video currently being encoded, available in about 45 minutes)

https://vimeo.com/93892663

Am dissapoint. I expected the video as a CinePak CD download not Vimeo...

Real comment: This game has the potential to live with or better some commercial Jaguar CD games from BITD... well done.

• Like 3

in fact, how many people have and use a mouse adapter on their Jaguar ?

I don't really understand why, but whenever I'm trying to make the code for the mouse to work, it just freeze the console, that's strange because it's the exact same code I used in Elansar, and it was working.

but I'm wondering who many people will actually use this feature..

in fact, how many people have and use a mouse adapter on their Jaguar ?

I don't really understand why, but whenever I'm trying to make the code for the mouse to work, it just freeze the console, that's strange because it's the exact same code I used in Elansar, and it was working.

but I'm wondering who many people will actually use this feature..

As games continue to support a mouse more people will be tempted to add one to their Jag hardware. I am just at the point it is a flip of the coin. This may put me on the side to get one.

I finally got an Encrypted CD to boot !

so at least I know that my encryption process is good and that my cd library is working from an official boot. (I updated the encryption tool in the jagcd package on my website, because there was a little alignment bug)

unfortunately I found some bugs in the game that I didn't noticed before, so, more debugging to come ... but it's close to the end :)

so, If everything go right, I guess you might expect a store release during next month

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 5

Mouse support for a game like this would be excellent, as it works great in Elansar!

I adapted a controller-extension cable for use with an ST mouse, and that works like a charm.

If someone would step up and offer cables like this for sale (just like the Jaguar video cables), then I think that people will buy it as Atari ST mouses are readily available (I think?)

Here's a pic. just to give you an idea :)

post-6068-0-49081200-1399570645_thumb.jpg

Edited by Isgoed
  • Like 1

I finally got an Encrypted CD to boot !

so at least I know that my encryption process is good and that my cd library is working from an official boot. (I updated the encryption tool in the jagcd package on my website, because there was a little alignment bug)

unfortunately I found some bugs in the game that I didn't noticed before, so, more debugging to come ... but it's close to the end :)

so, If everything go right, I guess you might expect a store release during next month

Oh man, I am totally psyched!!! Woo Hoo!!! Let me say, I would like to be added to the list to purchase! :)

Mouse support for a game like this would be excellent, as it works great in Elansar!

I adapted a controller-extension cable for use with an ST mouse, and that works like a charm.

If someone would step up and offer cables like this for sale (just like the Jaguar video cables), then I think that people will buy it as Atari ST mouses are readily available (I think?)

Here's a pic. just to give you an idea :)

attachicon.gifP1010411.JPG

Isn't that just a normal VGA extension cable, or... can you not use a normal/standard VGA extension cable then?

I demand wheel support.

logitech-wheel.jpg

Hahah...