IGNORED

Philia - Sequel to Elansar - JagCD

Orion_

Philia for Jaguar CD  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Philia on Jaguar CD

• Yes, if it cost equal or less than 35$ (25?)
    • Yes, if it is 35$ to 40$ (25-30?)
    • Yes, no matter what !
    • No, I don't have a JagCD
    • No, and I have a JagCD (I hate myst, make an action game instead!)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Finished this up last night. One thing had me stumped for quite a while and I am kind of ashamed to admit I had to turn to looking up a hint for it as I simply didn't see what I was supposed to have seen that gave the necessary clue to solving the particular puzzle. Really enjoyed playing this. My daughter (8 yrs) enjoyed helping with some of the puzzles as well. On top of it all, my wife, who has absolutely no interest in video games, really liked the music. Thanks again for a great game!

I received my copy in Alabama yesterday. Everything looks great. I haven't had a chance to try it out but I will do so asap.

I'm holding out until I beat Elansar... I played it again last night and actually found quite a few things that I had not seen previously... definitely got a lot farther...

Edit: holding out "playing it" until I beat Elansar. I got my copy last week.

Edited by 82-T/A

• 5 months later...

Destocking my games, I put on ebay a box of 25 brand new Jaguar CD game "Philia: the sequel of Elansar" for as cheap as 1€ per game as starting price.

if anyone is interessted, I ship worldwide.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281553247670

Added to my watch list. Whats up Orion? Working on anything for Jag latley?

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that, I recently stopped development on the Jaguar version of Alice because of bugs and issues I couldn't resolve to make a game at a decent speed (and bug free, I get random crashes)

And before you ask, using raptor won't help because I can't figure out how to include JagCD gpu code into the engine, and the Alice platform engine needs dynamic sprite list, which seems not really compatible with raptor which require long static list description at compilation time.

I just wanted to say that, I recently stopped development on the Jaguar version of Alice because of bugs and issues I couldn't resolve to make a game at a decent speed (and bug free, I get random crashes)

And before you ask, using raptor won't help because I can't figure out how to include JagCD gpu code into the engine, and the Alice platform engine needs dynamic sprite list, which seems not really compatible with raptor which require long static list description at compilation time.

Sorry to hear this. I'm hoping you wake up with inspiration one morning on how to overcome the code problems you are encountering with Alice. And, if no inspiration hits, thanks again for all your effort in bringing some great titles to the Jaguar.

• Like 1

Destocking my games, I put on ebay a box of 25 brand new Jaguar CD game "Philia: the sequel of Elansar" for as cheap as 1€ per game as starting price.

if anyone is interessted, I ship worldwide.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281553247670

Sold already! I fully expect to see these selling for 80€ each on eBay in the next few weeks. Haha...

Oh! I stand corrected:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEU-Philia-the-Sequel-to-Elansar-pour-Jaguar-CD-/301401884908?pt=FR_Jeux_Vid%C3%A9o&hash=item462cf3c8ec

Looks like the buyer is selling them at 10€ each with Buy It Now.

I'm sorry to hear that Orion. I hope you are still considering the Jaguar for future releases. I like your work, and would be happy to buy new games that you release. Thanks for past and any future releases!

Now that's a surprising twist! Re-seller selling Jag games for less than they were originally sold for!

Nearly $12 for Philia? Now that's a bargain! :)

But not less than he paid for them... from the looks of orions auction, it totally went under the radar and some guy got a box of 25 for 1 euro each... crazy.