IGNORED

New Release! --- April 2014 News!

retroillucid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It sure plays and sounds nice, but looking at the video, it's not exactly clear what the player is supposed to do...

It looks like the rabbit should eat hearts turning them to the current fruit, and then "convince" the turtle to eat the fruit :)

Looks like you have to spell out the fruits name by collecting as many fruit items with the turtle as there are letters in the fruit's name and then guide the turtle to the "home" area at the top of the screen. Seems you can also change the turtle's direction as can be seen when the rabbit stops moving for a second or two and then a little white arrow displays on the left/bottom of the screen.

Between this and the other three pre-ordered games (Nibbli, Galaga and Flapee Byrd), looks like we'll soon have some more great games to waste away the hours! :thumbsup:

Edited by NIAD

I am sure there is a nice manual with the game, but i short words, the Rabbit can "Tele" to the turtle make it turn the right way next time it have the chance to turn. The turtle cant pass a broken heart, he will die from it. He cant eat carrots, snake(s) cant kill the turtle. Rabbit can eat carrot and turn in to alien to eat the snakes, can also dig holes, which after a while will be fulled with water, the turtle will drink the water, but snakes and Rabbit will die from it.

Sometimes fruits, carrots or heats can be turned into a red berry, this one count for two fruits. Also full a bit at the "FRUIT" word, when its completed you go to a bonus stage :)

I almost sure any Spectravideo 328 owner know this game, it was also released for MSX.....

I am sure there is a nice manual with the game, but i short words, the Rabbit can "Tele" to the turtle make it turn the right way next time it have the chance to turn. The turtle cant pass a broken heart, he will die from it. He cant eat carrots, snake(s) cant kill the turtle. Rabbit can eat carrot and turn in to alien to eat the snakes, can also dig holes, which after a while will be fulled with water, the turtle will drink the water, but snakes and Rabbit will die from it.

Sometimes fruits, carrots or heats can be turned into a red berry, this one count for two fruits. Also full a bit at the "FRUIT" word, when its completed you go to a bonus stage :)

I almost sure any Spectravideo 328 owner know this game, it was also released for MSX.....

Yes it was released on the original Spectravideo hardware before being ported to MSX later. As an original Spectravideo title it is extremely rare, I remember playing it back in the day, but have not seen a copy since :(