IGNORED

Best XBOX 360 sports games?

Nebulon

Just wondering what the best sports games on the XBOX 360 are.

In particular, Hockey, Golf, and Baseball.

I'm thinking of gameplay, since I'm not really into stats.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Other sports games are fine too. I just listed the three above as ones that I'm most likely to spend time playing. Curious about other ones too though.

I played a couple of the early Tiger Woods games on the 360. I'm not really a huge sports fan, but I had a decent time with those games. They looked better than what I was used to (Gamecube Golf games) and weren't difficult to pick up and play.

They were older versions of the game, like Tiger Woods 8 and 9 and I'd imagine these days could be had pretty cheap. Not sure how newer versions compare.

I played a couple of the early Tiger Woods games on the 360. I'm not really a huge sports fan, but I had a decent time with those games. They looked better than what I was used to (Gamecube Golf games) and weren't difficult to pick up and play.

They were older versions of the game, like Tiger Woods 8 and 9 and I'd imagine these days could be had pretty cheap. Not sure how newer versions compare.

For Golf, I really wish there was a Links game for the 360. The one on the original XBOX is pretty amazing.