Clean list of recommended traders !

CPUWIZ

Each of the following people rule.

Wonder007

BigO

midnight magicman

EricDeLee

skunkworx

Everyone provided quick payment, and skunkworx shipped extremely fast.

yay!

Edited by Castro

I've had successful deals/sales with the following people:

cfernan

Slor

bluemax2007

panamajoe

timofonic

Reaperman

Philsan

Megamania

Bryan

Larry

SirMorris

kchris73

DjayBee

yorgle

bf2k+

dragos

Bill Yesterday

remowilliams

atari8warez

Marius1976

djpubba

cdoty

Beetle

Allas

frax

Had a good buying experience with RetroCraze. Would recommend him to anyone and buy from again.

i would recommend doing business with all of the following forum members

i received quick payment for stuff that i sold them or quick payment for postage for stuff i was giving away

madhatter667

Guitarman

tjb--multiple sales to tim--great guy

charliecron

classics

Evad97

SpicyChronos

cosmosiss

walter_J64bit

JustJeff2

ianoid

nathanallan--multiple transaction with--always a pleasure

jerrykurtz

tremoloman2006

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to post on here. I apologize for my tardiness for some. I have yet to have a bad experience. I have had positive transactions with : Shawn Sr. / Phantom , carpecarne, RasterScan, midnight8, Parrothead, rob fulop, jimdandy75, Wickeycolumbus, ninermaniac, and Rick Weis. I have a number of other deals going at the moment so I am not ignoring you it is just that the deal isn't complete yet. Anyways, just wanted to say thank you to the great sellers here at Atari Age. Oh and Al (sorry you are a footnote, but we expect you to be top notch).

El

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to add a name to this list of a fine upstanding AtariAger "puppetmark"

This guy came to my rescue by providing a VERY reasonably price replacement for my Atari 800XL. He then went above the call of duty in a normal transaction by including some extra stuff that I had just mentioned I was looking for at no charge. I paid him through Paypal and he mailed the package the very next day and it arrived within three days.

Here is the thread where he offered his Atari 800XL to me:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...=126890&hl=

three cheers for puppetmark

Another trader who needs no introduction but whom is worth mentioning again, is "Nimtene". Once I saw he was listed in this thread I went ahead and sent my trade to him and he did the same and we both recieved our goods on the same day and were both overjoyed with our trade

AtariAge is BUILT on the kindness and reputations of people like Nimtene & puppetmark !!!

thank you guys!