IGNORED

Wii U deals.

moycon

Didn't see a thread on this (surprisingly) so I figured I'd start one.

I'd snag this ASAP. It's a rare* game, I've heard it's a decent game, and it's only $14.99!

Zombie U

*Rare because it's a decent 3rd party game.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/product/B00897Z27C?tag=cheapassgam08-20

EDIT : Well my bad, there is a Deals thread but hasn't been updated since 2013! Should I put this info in that thread and delete this, or does anyone even care?

Poor Wii U.

I would highly recommend this game for the multi-player mode. It is great fun and I think it is overlooked by a lot of people.

Imagine the Luigi's Mansion game on Nintendoland, but with guns and flesh eating zombies. One player controls the survivor with a Wii remote or Pro Controller and the other player uses the game pad with a map to place zombies in the area to kill the survivor. The game is probably worth the price just for the multi-player game.

The main game is good but hard. It is a survival game not a fps. If there ever is a real zombie apocalypse playing this game would be the best way to prepare. Also you get to use a cricket bat like in Shaun of the Dead.

• 2 months later...

FYI,

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is now $20 at Wal Mart. I've been waiting for the price to drop below $30 locally for a while, and it looks like it finally has. Snapped up a copy last night. If you want something like Mario Kart but with a lot of Sega fan service thrown into the mix (Panzer Dragoon! Jet Set Radio! Shenmue!), definitely pick it up.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Best Buy is having a 'Black Friday in July' sale. MyBestBuy members can get early access today on their site... I think the sale will be available to everyone tomorrow.

There are four 1st-party Nintendo titles on sale for $29.99 each: Mario Maker, Star Fox, Xenoblade X, and Yoshi's Wooly World.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...