IGNORED

Special Intellivision Announcement Scheduled for May 4 at 12PM Pacific

Hmm. well I could be...give me some time. :party:

You live like, what 900 miles from me. We should get together and get drunk, sometime. I guess I would have to get a passport now.

Unless you have one and we can meet in the states?

Edited by SoulBuster

You live like, what 900 miles from me. We should get together and get drunk, sometime. I guess I would have to get a passport now.

Come to PRGE or CGE and I'll buy the beer. :-D I'm actually going to the States something like 7 times this year for work and holidays.

Come to PRGE or CGE and I'll buy the beer. :-D I'm actually going to the States something like 7 times this year for work and holidays.

Where at? Anything close to California?

I am going to be in Flagstaff in mid June.

Edited by SoulBuster

Where at? Anything close to California?

I am going to be in Flagstaff in mid June.

Did you mean where are PRGE and CGE, or where am I going? :)

The next two are on the East Coast in May and June. Vegas in Sept for CGE!

Ok,

and yes I have spent far too much time on this but analyzing the clues I think the game is.......................................

Clue 1 - Thunderbolt and Lightfoot has a central plot around a bank robbery.

Clue 2 - Back to the future was a bit more obscure but also in BTTF3 there is a robbery as a plot line and the franchise is of course involved with time travel as well as a very fast car.

Clue 3 - Pump up the volume is the best one of all as it connects the dots and we get a clue as to where this game is set..Mars.

Marrs is the name of the English group.who penned this song.

Next when I Googled Mars and bank robbery I get a reference to Patty Hearst's famous bank robbery from 1973 and surprise surprise she also appeared as a actor later in life in the TV show Veronica Mars...

Need more? Another Google hit was the movie hostage featuring Bruce Willis and a character named, you guessed it.. Mars

I present the icing on the cake with this Youtube link....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5DXjuhLU2Y

(Highlight the above link then right click it and play to Youtube)

This links Mars, Robbery and Car chase and I deduct this must be a cop chase/robber game set on Mars in the past or future and possibly with a Grand Theft Auto theme

Edited by Utopia
  • Like 1

Dude, Pump Up The Volume is also a movie from the 80s with Christian Slater. You are definitely over-thinking this. :P

Sure but I did not see any link from the movie to the clue and besides it was a bit of fun between my wife, myself and a bottle of wine to come to those conclusions.

Edited by Utopia

This is Atari age.....not match dot com......sheesh

• Like 1